Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If you value your life and sanity, don't read it or the Inhumanity sequel.
    I loved how they brought the Seraph of Death back to life and made him a school teacher.

The conflict rages on.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    In b4 endless "effing flatscan" posts.
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Certain X-fans in the forum kind of get off sprinkling their posts with every in-universe anti-sapiens slur directed at both Marvel and IRL humans.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

ScreenRant has piceked up the threads too. lol

Sample of article:

"Warning: SPOILERS for X-Force #1

Marvel's X-Men relaunch is setting up a major conflict between the mutant race of Krakoa, and the superhero Black Panther. No room for misunderstanding, either: the X-Men are attempting to instigate a regime change in the nation of Wakanda.

Jonathan Hickman's X-Men relaunch has seen the entire mutant race gather on the living island of Krakoa, with Charles Xavier abandoning his old dream of peaceful coexistence in favor of a more isolationist vision. Xavier proposed that the key to lasting peace between man and mutant lay in drugs provided exclusively by Krakoa. One extends the life of a human by five years, another is an adaptive antibiotic, and the third helps with the treatment of mental illness. The majority of the world's governments have, at least on paper, approved the establishment of the mutant nation in return for access to these new drugs. There are, however, a handful of exceptions - and the kingdom of Wakanda is one of them."

https://screenrant.com/xmen-comics-w...nther-enemies/

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    ScreenRant has piceked up the threads too. lol

Sample of article:

"Warning: SPOILERS for X-Force #1

Marvel's X-Men relaunch is setting up a major conflict between the mutant race of Krakoa, and the superhero Black Panther. No room for misunderstanding, either: the X-Men are attempting to instigate a regime change in the nation of Wakanda.

Jonathan Hickman's X-Men relaunch has seen the entire mutant race gather on the living island of Krakoa, with Charles Xavier abandoning his old dream of peaceful coexistence in favor of a more isolationist vision. Xavier proposed that the key to lasting peace between man and mutant lay in drugs provided exclusively by Krakoa. One extends the life of a human by five years, another is an adaptive antibiotic, and the third helps with the treatment of mental illness. The majority of the world's governments have, at least on paper, approved the establishment of the mutant nation in return for access to these new drugs. There are, however, a handful of exceptions - and the kingdom of Wakanda is one of them."

https://screenrant.com/xmen-comics-w...nther-enemies/
    ALL this is Fake News
    GrindrStone(D)

BANNED

The data page was pretty clear about the unofficial response of Krakoa to those that doesnt agree with them. Is the old tactic of finance terrorist groups, radicals and different movements to destroy the current administration of the enemy country and after a civil war or two impose a new goverment more loyal to krakoa.
    USA has been doing it for decades.

That article is by Thomas Bacon, the same guy who said Krakoa is just a huge Venus flytrap (he probably forgot POX 4 was a thing)

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Yay! The X-Men are back at clickbait levels of popularity. Hickman really has turned things around. All hail Krakoa!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    The data page was pretty clear about the unofficial response of Krakoa to those that doesnt agree with them. Is the old tactic of finance terrorist groups, radicals and different movements to destroy the current administration of the enemy country and after a civil war or two impose a new goverment more loyal to krakoa.
    USA has been doing it for decades.
    IF there's an attempt by "non-treaty nations to secure back-channel conduits for Krakoan medicine" then they will be arranged through the Black King. If they fail to work with the Black King, there will be consequences. Consequences for stealing.

"For now, their primary focus will be the extraction of all mutants currently forbidden from crossing the border and joining their mother nation of Krakoa."

As of right now, this is the extent of the work to "undermine" any current administration. Nothing about takeovers or overthrowing of governments. And even if there were signs of this, the discussion would have to be about Iran, Madripoor, North Korea, Latveria, Russia, Brazil, Santo Marco, Terra Verde, Venezuela, Honduras, Azania, Canaan, Kenya, AND Wakanda. Not just Wakanda.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    IF there's an attempt by "non-treaty nations to secure back-channel conduits for Krakoan medicine" then they will be arranged through the Black King. If they fail to work with the Black King, there will be consequences. Consequences for stealing.

"For now, their primary focus will be the extraction of all mutants currently forbidden from crossing the border and joining their mother nation of Krakoa."

As of right now, this is the extent of the work to "undermine" any current administration. Nothing about takeovers or overthrowing of governments. And even if there were signs of this, the discussion would have to be about Iran, Madripoor, North Korea, Latveria, Russia, Brazil, Santo Marco, Terra Verde, Venezuela, Honduras, Azania, Canaan, Kenya, AND Wakanda. Not just Wakanda.
    Your logic has no place here
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Your logic has no place here
    I apologize!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!