Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

-Wakanda rejected the mutant nation because of how it was being formed. Basically it is take our flowers and accept us as being nation. Wakanda said no to that they don't need flowers they are already advance (and unlike Krakoa they have been keeping all the improvements that can help the human race to themselves).

- Wakanda and Atlantis were the two nations that back Jean Grey in X-men Red when she was putting together her mutant homeland. Proving Wakanda isn't against mutants having a homeland/nation but how they presented it.

- Krakoa just put up a broad warning internally,basically anyone who rejected the offer is potential hostile. And based on what happened in Russia(sending mutants to Gulags),North Vanion(blocking the gates) and Brazil(mutant attacking animals released) pretty much every country that rejected the offer has been up to no good. Krakoa is with in good reason to have a posture that Wakanda might be potential dangerous to them.

Both Countries made moves not of malice but to just cover their bases. This topic takes wild reach for something that isn't there. Xavier isn't going to try to destabilize Wakanda because they aren't mistreating mutants . The mutant cells and destabilizing was for the countries that are trying to keep mutants from joining Krakoa. Anyways I am proud of the X-men franchise for once because for the first time the X-men aren't just running around saying peace and praying it works. I love in addition of doing things the "right way" they are also hedging their bets and willing to do a little dirty work for the great good.

I didn't know there was one
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Krakoa will drive the inferior Wakanadans into the sea. All hail Xavier!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Krakoa will drive the inferior Wakanadans into the sea. All hail Xavier!
    Getting M Bison flashbacks.

There's a Wakandan/Krakoan conflict? What book?

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    There's a Wakandan/Krakoan conflict? What book?
    Its not a book as much as it as a FanFic story up on their Xanga page
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Exactly, and by that same token, why is the rest of the world entitled to something they could relatively easily develop themselves if they actually gave a s*** about their people and not just about exploiting them for money, power, and status?
    If the cure needs vibranium, they can't

Astonishing Member

Being old enough to remember this place calling for the X-Men to assist in Thanos and Namor’s genocide of Wakanda in TRO on the grounds that their both mutants, and before that that Cyclops should invade Wakanda and establish it as the new mutant homeland; why am I unsurprised at both this thread and some of the responses?

That said, it’s unlikely that there is much of a pot to stir given the main rebel group is now reconciled with the throne. The Desturi are defeated, Killmonger and the Man-Apes are dead, the People are known agents of Hydra. The only major threat might be any worshippers of Storm or those factions who might think T’Challa’s relationship with Storm blinds him and Shuri to the ‘real threat’, who X-Force are unlikely to covertly assist
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 11-13-2019 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    All interesting questions that will be explored hopefully in the future, by Hickman himself or another talented X-writer if possible.
    My understanding of the Marauders is that they aren't officially tied to Krakoa in order to avoid international fallout whenever they operate in foreign countries.
    Eventhough it's paperthin defense given all the members are known X-Men associates or mutants who operate with their identities on full display, we can at least assume for now they won't stir trouble for their leaders for the time being.
    Aren't two members of the Marauders part of the Quiet Council ? I don't know how much of this is known among the other nations, but it would be kind of hard to pretend that Storm and Kitty Pride aren't at least very important in the social and administrative structure of Krakoa. Of course, with Xavier currently dead, it may matter less...

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Aren't two members of the Marauders part of the Quiet Council ? I don't know how much of this is known among the other nations, but it would be kind of hard to pretend that Storm and Kitty Pride aren't at least very important in the social and administrative structure of Krakoa. Of course, with Xavier currently dead, it may matter less...
    Bishop is a Captain, Emma is on the Council as well.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    When has it been established that Krakoa wants to oust the government of Wakanda?
    It hasn't, the OP is writing fan fiction in his head and deciding it's canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I think Shaw does the illegal rescues. Kate is supposed to be shipping the drugs under Emma, so legally. I think the rescue missions are going to be done by the side while they are shipping the goods (they didn't use Emma's ship to bring back the Russians in X-Force).

Mighty Member

The real question is how will Wakanda respond if they discover that Krakoan agents (Marauders/X-force) are operating on their soil covertly? Wakanda probably has the best intelligence agency in the world, I'm sure the X-Men couldn't hide their covert operations from T'challa. And T'challa/Wakanda has contingencies and strategies to deal with any situation they may potentially face Also Wakanda razed Atlantis to the ground as payback for its attack so there's that. Although it would be great to see Black Panther and Cyclops face off against each other. Two master tacticians and strategists going at it, each attempting to out maneuver the other. But no doubt bias would creep in in Cyclops favor.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Krakoa has "additive" plot armor applied to them now. Only they get perks, the rest of the Marvel U will likely get shat on by mutantkind to sell to the public audience that the X-Men are the only Marvel titles that exist again in the portfolio, now that the film rights are secured and the days of the Avengers in the MCU has burned itself out post-Endgame.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    So a rich white man of self-proclaimed superior race wants to oust the legitimate government of an African nation that takes white imperialism so seriously they don't give out the cure for cancer for not making an alliance with him?

...We're SUPPOSED to feel uncomfortable by this, right?
    Geez. Which book is this?

Also Wakanda has a council now so it wasn't solely T'Challa's decision plus he's never home.

Blame Shuri.
    "Cable was right!"