Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Yay! I knew it would! But still happy and relieved to hear the good news!

I'm actually happy to hear this, even though I haven't watched Days since they cut down on the supernatural/sci-fi/fantasy stuff. Back in the day, Another World, Guiding Light, and One Life To Live were my favorite soaps. I think it's kind of sad that there are only four daytime soaps left standing, when there were nine or ten when I was a kid.

I know from a business perspective, it's more bang for the buck to have more cheaper and easier-to-produce talk shows & extended hours of morning news programs, but I think the loss of daytime soaps is one more reason to tune out broadcast TV in favor of streaming shows, IMO.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Yeah. Back in the 70s, the number of daytime soaps got as high as 19. It does suck that they've replaced them all with news, stupid talk shows, and court tv series. But with cable and streaming tv, I think we're doing alright with soaps.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier