Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default Vulcan vs. Krakoa

Has Vulcan forgiven Krakoa to have murdered Petra and Sway and berried him and Darwin for decades?

I find that very hard to believe.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

You really think they were going to bring back "Angry I am going to kill all of you" Vulcan. They brought back Vulcan before Krakoa murdered Petra and Sway. When your soul is "data" you don't have bring back people from same "save point". It is like you are writing a english paper and you add bunch of stuff later in paper that got you bad grade. But then you took another class that you had write paper. So instead of starting over you just delete the stuff that got you bad grade. They brought back Vulcan from an earlier save point.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 11-13-2019 at 03:32 AM.

Given that Vulcan woke up in House of M, when Xavier had no way to use Cerebro to save his mind and then he went to space, I doubt if there is even a version of "Mad Vulcan" in the Cerebro database.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Given that Vulcan woke up in House of M, when Xavier had no way to use Cerebro to save his mind and then he went to space, I doubt if there is even a version of "Mad Vulcan" in the Cerebro database.
    You're right, this is probably pre-Krakoa Vulcan. Was he a teenager during this time? Considering Scott was still very young and all. The art didn't make it very clear wheter he was old or young.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Has Vulcan forgiven Krakoa to have murdered Petra and Sway and berried him and Darwin for decades?

I find that very hard to believe.
    I mean technically it was Petra that buried them in order to save Darwin and Vulcan. But yeah you would think he would have issues with Krakoa (as well as Moira and Xavier) but that's been glossed over.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    You're right, this is probably pre-Krakoa Vulcan. Was he a teenager during this time? Considering Scott was still very young and all. The art didn't make it very clear wheter he was old or young.
    Yes he was a teenager, like 16 or so when he first met Scott. The Shi'ar artificially aged him to be a slave until he escaped and was living in the sewers.

Yeah but Xavier didn’t start “saving” souls until way later when he met with Forge (we still have no clue when that encounter took place). Otherwise Thunderbird would be fair game as well. Hopefully we get some clarification at some point...

I still don't understand how this Krakoa is even on earth anymore. Didn't the X-Men throw it into space in 1975? And wasn't that Krakoa only as old(in terms of consciousness as a mutant island colony) as the nuclear testing age? Why does this Krakoa have history going back thousands of years or more? All of that has been glossed over, and I don't understand why they didn't even attempt to reconcile this(or that the fandom has completely given them(Hickman et al) a pass on this).
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

We don’t even know which Krakoa this is.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I still don't understand how this Krakoa is even on earth anymore. Didn't the X-Men throw it into space in 1975? And wasn't that Krakoa only as old(in terms of consciousness as a mutant island colony) as the nuclear testing age? Why does this Krakoa have history going back thousands of years or more? All of that has been glossed over, and I don't understand why they didn't even attempt to reconcile this(or that the fandom has completely given them(Hickman et al) a pass on this).
    Krakoa has been in numerous stories since 1975. The "nuclear testing" can be done a very simple retcon and say "That just woke it up".

Everyone's forgiven everyone. You don't see anyone refuse to live on Krakoa because Apocalypse, who's tortured and experimented on countless mutants, lives and is welcome there.