Default Composite The Seven (Boys) VS MCU Thanos Invasion

TV version only. On screen feats only.

Composite The Seven

VS

All Thanos' ships, children, and armies.

Thanis has the power and space gem.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Homelander is almost all off-screen up until now, certainly anything that could dent Thanos is off-screen.

I assume that this will change. He's clearly presented as someone much more powerful than that - everyone is scared poopless of the guy for a reason - but we don't see much of it on-screen.

He MAY be fast enough to grab the glove and gems. He MAY be tough enough to use them without exploding. He MAY be strong enough or laser-eye-y enough to hurt Thanos.

A-Train is pretty fast as well, but as strong as he is, I don't think that it's enough to actually HURT Thanos. Maybe he can grab Thanos' stick sword thingy and use that to cut everyone to ribbons, but I'm leery on him wrestling that from Thanos. He can almost certainly steal Corvus' glaive, can that cut the Titan? Maybe.

Lotsa maybes here is what I'm saying. It's possible that Homelander and/or A Train can blitz and grab an alien sharp pointy thing and then skewer all the big threats and then work down from there. I guess that's the most likely thing. Of course, everyone except Homelander probably dies by the end.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    TV version only. On screen feats only.

Composite The Seven

VS

All Thanos' ships, children, and armies.

Thanis has the power and space gem.
    They really "Composite" then?

I think he might have meant a Super-Skrull type composite.