Hello,

I have some remarks to current Conner and in General:

A) CURRENT:

1. Timeline:
We have seen that Conner wasnt in Reign of Supermen of the Rebirth History.
As far as I understood IC is also different or never happened in Rebirth History.
These are the 2 Main-Storylines in Conners Life so I dont know what will happen to Conner.
I dont know how the public (IN COMIC) will see Conner.
I mean he was a hero afterwards and became a legend after IC.

NEW readers will also have problems to understand the character Conner, because if they never read him they will not understand his legacy and see just another character with the S in him.

2. Appearance:
I liked his appearance in YJ1, BUT he should shave his Beard of.
AND!!! I am really disappointed that he returned so skinny.
I liked the 220 pounds TT Conner and I hope that he will gain this muscle mass back soon.

And I hope that they will keep the leather-jacket and give him also other features like tattoos etc. which makes him more extravagant.

3. Age:
I dont know how old he is.
I have hoped that he will return at 21, but he seems to be younger and on the pictures in Smallville he also looked younger

4. Powers:
I am glad that his TTK is (seemingly) back, but I dont like that he seems to be depowered compared to the TT Version.
So far he reminded me more of HAWK than Superman.
I mean Superboy had fight with Doomsday,Brainiac,Superboy Prime,Aquaman,Mon El,Kingdom Come Superman....and if I look at the Gemworld Soldier Scene it seems that he put much power in the punch while he a light slap should have been sufficient.
I mean compare the Soldier to Superboy Prime who he was able to hurt.

5. Attitude:
I am not a big fan of the current Conner.
He is to shy to much in the background etc.
I hope that this will change and he will be more in the spotlight and be more like the Kessel Version.

6. Remarkable Scenes:
So far he didnt have much scenes which I will remember in years.
During Kessel Run he had many ones like the surfboard scenes or his Catch-Phrases etc.
During Johns he had many spectacular fights and his dead was well written.

B) GENERAL:

PAST:
I personally never liked that he was more displayed as fighter than as the one who saves people.
I mean I was always hoping that they would show him catching airplanes, also travel in space to help people etc.
This was something which I always disliked, because it gave me more the expression that Conner is someone like HAWK and NOT someone like Superman.

PRESENT:
I dont know how he will be compared to Jon and Kenan.
I REALLY dont hope that they will be more powerful than him or be shown as more competent than him.

If I compare only the REBIRTH Comics I have to say that I prefer Jonathan over Conner.
Jonathan had more remarkable scenes, he was funny together with Damian and also had the better feats.

I personally had hoped that the following happens:

1. He starts as Kessel Version
2. He gets new powers and becomes a member of TT (Johns Run)
3. He returns older,more powerful (I personally would take the NEW52 Superman as basis for the Look and give him TTK Powers with the kryptonian Powers).

I would LOVE to see:

-Clark as the classic Superman
-Conner as a kind of NEW52 Superman, but with leather-jacket instead of the cape and with TTK Powers, not so calm etc. like Clark.
-Jonathan like he was during Supersons

I would LOVE that, so Jonathan has 2 idols: Classic Superman Clark and the cool, more impulsive Conner.

I always hoped that Conner will become older and that the JL will also see him as kind of equal to Clark and also call Conner and use him also for Missions etc.