Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member

1. Tomasi and Gleason
    2. Jurgens
    3. Snyder
    4. Johns
    5. Pak
    6. Taylor (Superman/Batman, although he had an interesting take in Injustice)

Not a Morrison fan and I HATE what Bendis has done on the Super titles.

If OP meant to include alternatives - I'd definitively rank Smallville Season 11 up there in the top 1-2 spots on my list. With Adventures of Superman up there as well.

Smallville Season 11 took the kinda wonky ending of Smallville and really worked it into a solid Superman narrative and pulling in most of the rest of the DC universe. It ended on a cool "Crisis" that really capped off the run completely. I've reread it recently and it holds up remarkably well. Has some really solid art, including early Jorge Jimnez on a great Wonder Woman arc. Compared to the dreck the month to month New 52 book was, it kept good Superman stories coming in the first half of the decade.

Same with Adventures of Superman. A few really classic takes - the Iron Giant story is probably the best of them, but again solid Superman.

Incredible Member Krypto's Fleas's Avatar

Top 3

1. Tomasi and Gleason
    2. Jurgens Rebirth
    3. Greg Pak

Bottom 3

1. Gene Luen Yang
    2. Lobdell
    3. Perez

Everyone else was just meh. I would have put Scot Snyder in the top 3 for Unchained, but i don't think you wanted a limited series. But i liked that quite a bit.

American Alien would definitely be somewhere in a top 5 scenario if OOC projects are considered. It squeaks in at the tail end of the decade but Superman Smashes the Klan already is worthy of being up there too.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    American Alien would definitely be somewhere in a top 5 scenario if OOC projects are considered. It squeaks in at the tail end of the decade but Superman Smashes the Klan already is worthy of being up there too.
    Oh yeah! I loved American alien. Finally, postcrisis superman modernized the right way with out adding things from precrisis era.That amalgamation is pretty hard and it just doesn't work. Landis leaned into spiderman aspect of postcrisis guy than away from it.

Constable of Continuity Gero4568's Avatar

New Krypton
    Morrison AC
    Tomasi/Gleason (Rebirth)
    Jurgens (Rebirth)
    Pak AC
    Lobdell
    Jurgens (New 52)
    Bendis
    Pull List: Detective Comics, Batman, Flash, Justice League, Future State

The government wants the truth. I want the truth. And one way or another, we're all going to get it

-Donna Troy