Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    BANNED

Three issues in:

X-Force
    X-Men
    Marauders
    New Mutants (Brisson knocked this one out of the top)
    Fallen Angels
    Excalibur

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    X-Force
    New Mutants
    Marauders
    Excalibur
    X-Men
    Fallen Angels
    No change. X-Men almost came last due to Whoredeculture tho.
    "Cable was right!"

X Force

New Mutants
    Marauders

Fallen Angel: dropped, this was my last issue today.

Three issues in:

X-Force
    New Mutants ( Minus the Brisson issue)
    Excalibur
    Marauders
    X-Men
    Fallen Angels ( Possibly dropping )

Three issues in

X-Force - Still #1 - the only really fully engaging book left.
    Fallen Angels - Still #2 but by a much wider margin than it was after a second issue.
    Marauders Still #3- slightly interesting still but might not be enough to keep me going for more than 2-3 arcs
    Excalibur Still #4- Only reading for the cast and hoping it changes because the story is "meh".
    X-Men - Moves up a notch - only because....
    New Mutants...don't even care about reading the 3rd issue anymore.

It's weird the Hickman issues are in last place for me. I'm kind of feeling like this relaunch, despite it's hype and intro, is falling very flat.

Three issues in:

X-Force
    X-Men
    Marauders
    New Mutants
    Fallen Angels
    Excalibur
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Marauders
    X-Force/Excalibur
    Fallen Angels/New Mutants
    X-Men
    Hard to rank these, they all have good + bad bits and I can’t say I dislike any of them. Who knows this ranking could change in a couple hours

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

1. X-Force -Best so far, issue 3 is the weakest though Swapped places with Marauders
    2. Marauders -Just a lot of fun

3. X-Men
    4. Excalibur

5. New Mutants -Big drop off here

Fallen Angels* Can't get into

Damn how quickly things change.

Xforce - Still on top. This title should be the flagship.
    Marauders- loving it. Consistently been great from start til now.
    Excalibur- average start but it’s been trending upwards. Last issue was the best of the series

Fallen Angels- oh how I loved that opening issue and then bam. Downward spiral. Last issue just didn’t make any sense to me. The artist is really drawing some weird panels and they just don’t make sense at times. I almost feel as if the title is missing pages.

X-men- still at that bottom. Nothing to add.

I will say X-men has possibly one more issue before it’s dropped. I would hate dropping the flagship title for fear of missing extremely important story moments but I’m also getting to the point where I’m done holding out hope that Hickman figures this out. Fallen Angels needs to bounce back or else in a few issues that book might get dropped as well. I absolutely love Kwannon so I’m really hoping this title turns it around.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Marauders - Still my #1 and mostly because of the Hellfire parts. The Storm/Iceman/Bishop/Pyro side of the book, honestly if they all fell into the ocean and went off to a Namor book I'd be fine. Don't need them for this title at all. Massively curious who Kate picks now for her Bishop and Knight, and looking forward to more machinations, shenanigans, and Kate being slowly hardened or corrupted. Lovely stuff

Fallen Angels - Idgaf what anyone says this book kicks ass. Best "vibes" of any book, genuinely excites me reading this. Only issues are still: forcing Kwannon to pretend to be oldBetsy, and in this issue I think the pacing got screwed up and things were just happening way too quick without anywhere near enough development and motivation.

XMen - Very wackadoodle third issue, but I appreciate Hickman's willingness to "think outside the box" and keep on trying new stuff. Definitely get the sense issues 4 5 6 are going to become "heavier" which is good after 2 and 3 were a little too "light".

XForce - Continues to be plodding, workmanlike, routine, but also features probably the "core plot" of Dawn of X. The Jean Grey dialogue felt off and strange and awkward to me, and I hate that costume for her. Xavier returning so fast is underwhelming as well but :shrug:.

New Mutants - This book took a HUGE fall. Issue 3 was terrible, I'll say it. Issues 1 and 2 had amazing art which enhanced the atmosphere and mood and comedic themes SO well really helped pull things together. Plus was focused on the, yknow... actual New Mutants? Who have built-in characterizations and chemistry and all that. There was the problem in issues 1 and 2 of the book not taking itself seriously enough and not really feeling substantial though. Issue 3... just horrible. This book is now considered PURE "side" territory for me but I will check out more issues once the NM return and the art returns since they are enjoyable reading even if they don't feel important.

Excalibur - Haven't read since issue 1, just heard about online. Probably should not comment too much given that but it just absolutely has failed to grab me based on what I hear. Still rooting for it to succeed to give the Heroic Apocalypse version some love, and because I want a New Betsy to work as well. But everything else sounds SO meh if not bad.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY