Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    standing before a officiant doesn’t make a marriage legal.

the marriage license followed by a signed marriage certificate makes a marriage legal. and the marriage license needs to be filled out with real names and couples have to apply together in person for one in nyc.

so not a legal ceremony.
    We actually saw this in the real Wedding Annual, ASM Annual #21. There was an entire scene showing Peter and MJ getting the marriage license together.

Shooter was really dead serious so he made it as realistic as possible so as to allow no backsies to undo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    We actually saw this in the real Wedding Annual, ASM Annual #21. There was an entire scene showing Peter and MJ getting the marriage license together.

Shooter was really dead serious so he made it as realistic as possible so as to allow no backsies to undo it.
    I miss Jim Shooter.

Fast paced and funny as hell. I’m really hoping this title continues to go strong and doesn’t fade out. The chemistry between Spider and Cat was on point through out and it had several laugh out loud moments. I’ve always been a fan of the Spider/Cat relationship. Don’t get me wrong cause I’m team MJ forever all the way but issues like this make me wonder what could have been between Peter and Felicia at times.

I wish the interior artist for this annual would be the one working on the main title. Honestly I feel that’s the only thing holding this book back at the moment.

A Green Unpleasant Man Rob London's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerSpider View Post
    standing before a officiant doesn’t make a marriage legal.

the marriage license followed by a signed marriage certificate makes a marriage legal. and the marriage license needs to be filled out with real names and couples have to apply together in person for one in nyc.

so not a legal ceremony.
    They're as married as Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder are.

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Fast paced and funny as hell. I’m really hoping this title continues to go strong and doesn’t fade out. The chemistry between Spider and Cat was on point through out and it had several laugh out loud moments. I’ve always been a fan of the Spider/Cat relationship. Don’t get me wrong cause I’m team MJ forever all the way but issues like this make me wonder what could have been between Peter and Felicia at times.

I wish the interior artist for this annual would be the one working on the main title. Honestly I feel that’s the only thing holding this book back at the moment.
    Totally agree with this post. Vazquez (and Bustos!) sold the heck out of this with the expressive art, and the dynamic fight scenes were terrific. Big fan of Mackay's writing, and Spidey almost recognising Bruno and Boris was so great.

Extraordinary Member

This was fun...and I like that it is a prequel to the current series.

Astonishing Member

Peter better NEVER mention this to MJ, or he's going to be toast.

EDIT: I forgot to mention something. I still remember how Felicia turned bad because of Doc Ock impersonating him. I'm glad their relationship has returned to how it was originally, but I still wanted to see Black Cat and the "Superior 6" to have some revenge of SpOck.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 11-14-2019 at 05:35 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post

Could not have said it better. Especially regarding the art...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Peter better NEVER mention this to MJ, or he's going to be toast.

EDIT: I forgot to mention something. I still remember how Felicia turned bad because of Doc Ock impersonating him. I'm glad their relationship has returned to how it was originally, but I still wanted to see Black Cat and the "Superior 6" to have some revenge of SpOck.
    Now that Doctor Octopus has returned to his former (and arguably true) self and is no longer running around trying to be a (supposedly superior) Spider-Man, he is about due for a run-in with Felicia.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Actually, in the Marvel Universe there is precedent of people getting married under superhero names