Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
I have to attribute Rachel to PTSD from what happened in the future with Ahab (how she got out of that remains completely unaddressed as well)
It was fully addressed in Brisson's 'X-Force' where Stryfe and his Krang-Trio broke Ahab's conditioning on Rachel to use her as their puppet to track/kill the Askani. But then Mother Askani appeared to Rachel and helped give her the strength to free her mind from everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
I absolutely LOVE this issue.
The main reasons being: the newness and interestingness of ALL of it...viz:
1: Scott's interactions with his children. (not his usual, uptight, boring self, at all)
2: Rachel and Nathan's interactions with each other as siblings. (easy and fun...I know it's probably not the same Nathan she mind-spoke with when he was just born in UXM 201...but still...)
3: The Summoner and Krakoa+Arakko/Apocalypse history (I can't wait for more of this...loveloveLOVE!!!!).
I mean technically yes this is the same Nate that she had/s a psi-bond with. It's how Rachel (as Mother Askani) was able to communicate easily with Nate as he was growing up. Whether or not any writer will acknowledge it (Brisson didn't) moving forward is up to them. But it's the same Nate, just an earlier version than the adult Cable she discovered the bond with (Excalibur #71)