Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Based on the D&D alignment systhem Jason and Slade would be at the complete opposite of the spectrum. Jason is (in his current version) probably chaotic good (with tendencies to chaotic neutral) and Slade is Lawful Evil (or maybe Lawful Neutral in his nicer depictions).
    Slade is more Neutral than Evil nowadays; it's just that the guys who paid are usually of the evil side of the table. But yeah, he goes towards evil, he enjoys it too much sometimes, I think xd.

Jason is definitely like you have said, imho.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Source: Amazon

Discover what the villains of the DC Universe did during the events of DCeased!

From the hit series DCeased comes a villain's story about survival during the zombie apocalypse!

Vandal Savage hasn't lived for thousands of years without being prepared. Seconds after the virus breaks out, he has already made contact and begun to assemble a team of people to help him ride out the end of the world. Some of the world's greatest mercenaries and fighters are brought to his side, all tasked to protect Savage. All Vandal can offer them is survival.

Collects DCeased: The Unkillables #1-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Source: Amazon
    Huh, too soon for such a detailed summary of the whole mini, isn't it? And it doesn't sound that much like the solicit we just had O.o. Savage was nowhere in there, if I'm not mistaken; and here, there's nothing about anti-heroes being involved in the plot.

Maybe this one is an older summary?

Ultimate Member

I've always been annoyed how in the end of the world scenarios, there's often so little focus on hero/villain cooperation beyond a token villain here or there. Hopefully this'll buck the trend, and do so well.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I've always been annoyed how in the end of the world scenarios, there's often so little focus on hero/villain cooperation beyond a token villain here or there. Hopefully this'll buck the trend, and do so well.
    The Heroes have left the Earth though. The 1st series was the Heroes response though Ivy and Harley worked with heroes and pretty much made Gotham a safe haven for survivors boarding one of the arcs

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Slade is more Neutral than Evil nowadays; it's just that the guys who paid are usually of the evil side of the table. But yeah, he goes towards evil, he enjoys it too much sometimes, I think xd.

Jason is definitely like you have said, imho.
    Rebirth Slade isn't neutral. He did a lot of bad stuff not cos he was paid

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Rebirth Slade isn't neutral. He did a lot of bad stuff not cos he was paid
    Yeah, but he's also one who would do normal stuff just because he's paid. That's because he's lawful: lawful neutral means he would do something as far as he's paid (or "law" says so), and that he will do it up to finish his contract. All his short stint with Defiance wouldn't have happened if he were straight lawful evil. Or he wouldn't have tried to help Joseph (in a very wrong way. Ok, maybe not help but you know...) or to save Grant. Slade can do bad stuff just because (like everyone), but he most often does whatever he is paid for: he does enjoy doing bad stuff, which is why I say that he leans towards evil. Another one who's lawful is Damian (he follows a set of rules, or tries to, to a T: Batman's code), but he's lawful good, even if he was lawful neutral before Bruce. Who would be lawful evil? Anyone from Apokolips, probably; people like Granny Goodness, I think. Or Intergang.

(EDIT+9000: I honestly enjoy neutral good and chaotic good characters. It's rare for me to enjoy a lot a lawful character, however he's aligned. I think the only one who I'm a fan of is Sam Vimes from the Discworld saga. But he's such a character... It's hilarious how much he can blend the rules).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 11-23-2019 at 07:35 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    The Heroes have left the Earth though. The 1st series was the Heroes response though Ivy and Harley worked with heroes and pretty much made Gotham a safe haven for survivors boarding one of the arcs
    Some have left the earth, not all of them. Cass, Jason and others, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Some have left the earth, not all of them. Cass, Jason and others, no doubt.
    I just assumed they were villains in this verse due to the tagline for this series and the last one.

The last was advertised as Heroes responding [a line that was repeated by Taylor's twitter when he 1st revealed this follow up] along the lines of we saw the heroes battle to save their world what were the villains up to?

But I guess you could be right. Logical that not all heroes got out or were covered by the 1st series.