Default Acme Corporation vs Zinco Industries

You are scheduled to fight in an upcoming Rumble with Batman, and you are allowed a week of one-sided prep. The catch? You must get all of your equipment from either the Acme Corporation of the Roadrunner cartoons, or Zinco Industries of the Hellboy comics. Which company gets your business?

Depends. Am I bloodlusted? If I'm bloodlusted, then Zinco, because I wouldn't be able to care about long-term consequences.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

ACME products, may not actually be that bad if you read the instructions and do everything right. ACME's lawyer guy showed that in Tiny Toons. I don't know Zinco.

But I think my BEST bet for walking out with a W is to avoid BOTH of them and strip down to my giant red pants and tiny vest.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Acme. Zinco stuff will kill you via blowing up as you attempt to prep/test it out.

Nothing Zinco is good, nothing.

For example the Acme flight Wing suit worked.

Zincos jet pack Hellboy attempted to use? Blew up in seconds of attempted use.

Spectacular Member

Zinco's gear works just fine for anybody that hasn't made an enemy of the supernatural overlord of the company's owner. Those weird malfunctions and failures that plagued Hellboy were the result of some kind of hex. For other people, Zinco products should work normally.