4 17.39%
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

9 39.13%
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

7 30.43%
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

2 8.70%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It looks like Diana and Etta are living together, that the I-Jet is back in the picture, ..and that Prince Jason might be returning for a team up, against the Dark Fates. If only it wasn't all happening in Boston! That is a good start. Though, I was hoping Steve Orlando would give the WW comic it's own cool, iconic fictional city...even a return to Gateway, perhaps.

Wonderstorm, Captain Wonder, the Olympian... Hoping Jay finally gets a codename.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 11-14-2019 at 07:55 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Why should Jason come back? They made him more powerful and caused nothing but trouble. She is on Gateway. Gateway is in Boston.

I don’t mind if Jason returns! Under Orlando’s pen, I feel like he wouldn’t put Diana in the shadow of Jason as Robinson has done before.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Why should Jason come back? They made him more powerful and caused nothing but trouble. She is on Gateway. Gateway is in Boston.
    I hate that idiot armor, Mizuno. Hate it!

I don't see a reason that Orlando can't ditch the stupid armor and use a new team up, with Diana, to reintroduce Jason, as the NEW Olympian, ..Greece's hero in the Global Guardians. Someone has to rep Greece...why not Wonder Woman's brother? The armor-powers didn't seem to give him much of an advantage, against the Dark Gods, ..when compared to Diana or Supergirl.

Furthermore, that seems to be the direction that James Robinson was headed, by showing Jason save the present Olympian from being killed by terrorists, using the uniform to give him similar powers to the Olympian's - later, sending him to aid Global Guardians, against Parademons - and giving him an origin that ties him to the Argonauts. With a tie to the Global Guardians, he could operate independently of the Wonder Family (wouldn't need them), ..and all of the Jason-haters wouldn't have to be bothered with seeing him in the comic.

Ideally, I want a Mr. Wonder, who doesn't need Diana, Donna or the Wonder Family, beyond the superhero occasional team up. That was Huntress's deal for years, ..and, now, it seems to be Donna's and Artemis's. I think most guys would want a Mr. W, who is his own guy.

Anyway, we didn't kill off Diana, when she got stuck with that idiot armor in the Finch run. I see no reason to kill off Jason for the same thing.

I would like to see Steve Orlando unify the existing metahuman Wonder Family. For my money, that's Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Queen Hippolyta, Artemis, one of the Furies, Nubia, heroic Hercules, Mister Genie and Cassie [I guess].
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 11-15-2019 at 02:24 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I hope Orlando makes Jason a mental construct by Doctor Psycho, and he’s really just a being like Captain Wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I hope Orlando makes Jason a mental construct by Doctor Psycho, and he’s really just a being like Captain Wonder.
    Ding! Ding! Ding! No more calls please, we have a Winner!

What’s you obsession without Jason being brought back? We can’t have Jason back until we have the other more important characters back like Donna and Cassie. They are follow better. We shouldn’t have Diana have a brother by blood. Why Me.Wonder or anything Wonder Woman. Donna Troy became her own thing and changed her name. Sorry but Jason shouldn’t have existed it follows Azz run of males are more important. That was the problem. Even without the armor Jason was getting more purpose than Diana. There is no reason to have a character. Dc will never see using again. No one ways to have male Amazons since it wouldn’t make sense. Especially when it showcases Hippolyta being weak.

Hippolyta has stood up but if she had Jason with Zeus Dc will make her a coward.

I don’t know should Mister Genie come back? Certain characters can work if giving the right people but he isn’t actually on the top tier of important characters. Kind of like Wonder Tot or Diana being Wonder Girl. We need to focus on the actually royal family first. It’s always been Diana,Donna and Cassie. Jason can’t be into this equation when all of them are broken and never shown. Jason hasn’t earn anything. The writers just didn’t go clear up the mess in new 52
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 11-15-2019 at 09:57 AM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Jason was a bad dream and we should all collectively agree to never speak of him again.

Maybe I read the issue too quickly...but where was there an indication that Jason might come back?
    Last edited by Largo161; 11-15-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Spectacular Member

Maybe I read the issue too quickly...but where was there an indication that Jason might cone back?
    You didn't. There were none.
    To wish something is not the same than to have something. I don't mind assumption as long as there is at least a hint about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    Maybe I read the issue too quickly...but where was there an indication that Jason might come back?
    There wasn't one, it's just the Dark Fates seem to be linked to the Dark Gods and Jason is where ever they are.

Please for one second don't think I want him back, if he's never mentioned again I'll be happy.
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 11-15-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Jason was a bad dream and we should all collectively agree to never speak of him again.
    I'm onboard with that idea.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

I like this idea but I think having him explained as a mental construct of Dr. Psycho's wraps up the Jason storyline perfectly. Then we don't have to worry about some future writing thinking he or she has some grand idea to bring Jason back and make him relevant.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    There wasn't one, it's just the Dark Fates seem to be linked to the Dark Gods and Jason is where ever they are.

Please for one second don't think I want him back, if he's never mentioned again I'll be happy.
    Oh, okay. I’ve been away from the title for so long I didn’t know who the Dark Fates or the Dark Gods were.

You didn't miss anything really. The Dark Gods came out of the Dark Knights Metal event (I think, didn't read it) and they were in a pretty bad WW arc where Jason sacrificed himself to send them away. The Dark Fates just showed up and freed Cheetah from the bowels of Themyscira and gave her back the God Killer sword after Diana defeated her and left her tied up in the lasso.
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 11-15-2019 at 09:45 PM.