Default Were the Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers: EMH going to share the same world?

I remember when Spider-Man appeared in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!, the original plan was that Josh Keaton was going to reprise his role there, and even recording his lines, before they replaced him with Drake Bell.

I've heard speculation before that the two were going to be in the same universe, but that ended up not happening. Is there a definitive answer on this?

Just wondering.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

EMH and Wolverine and the X-Men apparently share a universe. There's that.

I don't know if there were serious considerations about them being in the same continuity, but I definitely think they were planning "Along Came a Spider" as a tribute to Spectacular before they went and screwed it up with the recasting.

Josh Keaton wasn't even the only person they brought back. Grey Griffin reprised Betty Brant and I think the original plan was for Darran Norris to reprise Jonah before they brought JK Simmons back (he's in the episode as incidental characters).

EMH and Wolverine and the X-Men apparently share a universe. There's that.
    Wolverine and the X-Men takes place in the same world as the hulk vs movies as there is a flashback to hulk vs wolverine in a episode of watx!

I doubt it, unless they decided to change Peter's position in the Bugle for no reason at all to be the web guy.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage