Default Walker Texas Ranger vs the Indoraptor

Walker should have prep like the explosives to be used as last resort.

I would give it to Walker more often than not. Yeah, the raptor is a smart hunter, but so is Walker. And the indoraptor's superior stats aren't going to give it the win against Walker with his gun unless the indo can get the jump on him.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I would give it to Walker more often than not. Yeah, the raptor is a smart hunter, but so is Walker. And the indoraptor's superior stats aren't going to give it the win against Walker with his gun unless the indo can get the jump on him.
    Even then, Walker would just circle kick the Indoraptor right out of the sky if he tried to jump on him! I just hope the Indoraptor knows the truth of wrong from right, because Walker's eyes will be upon him!

Walker is wining here, the power of the kick is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbane View Post
    Even then, Walker would just circle kick the Indoraptor right out of the sky if he tried to jump on him! I just hope the Indoraptor knows the truth of wrong from right, because Walker's eyes will be upon him!
    But since when Walker would be able to do this (like literally kicking people into outer space)?!
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 11-16-2019 at 05:37 AM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    But since when Walker would be able to do this (like literally kicking people into outer space)?!
    Oh, I never said he'd kick the Indoraptor into outer space, I just said he'd circle kick him out of the sky if the Indoraptor tried to jump on him or something! He's done such a thing countless times on his show, but it never launched someone out of the atmosphere. That's more the Chuck Norris jokes kinda deal.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

he will use his native american powers to convince the raptor to go away.

i'm not even joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenbane View Post
    Oh, I never said he'd kick the Indoraptor into outer space, I just said he'd circle kick him out of the sky if the Indoraptor tried to jump on him or something! He's done such a thing countless times on his show, but it never launched someone out of the atmosphere. That's more the Chuck Norris jokes kinda deal.
    Haha very funny!