So just a random thread that popped into my head.

Personally for me, I feel its one of the defining moments for the character of Spider-Man. Granted yes I know it wasn’t even his own personal villain in the story but I don’t feel that takes away from it. It was and still is the best interpretation of David vs Goliath in a comic book. It’s aged well too because I’ve lost count as to how many times I’ve read it and it still has that same impact on me.

Its still the main story I recommend to people as far as understanding what makes Spider-Man tick. The humor, heart and never say die attitude are all on display perfectly in this short two parter. Also there no powers or ability loop holes used to have the hero win. Spider-Man never truly “beats” the Juggernaut, he merely “traps” him a sense. So both the Juggernaut and Spider-Man still come out looking good. The villain wasn’t misused for the sake of the hero which happens at times.

Needless to say, I love plenty of Spider-Man stories out there but this still stands atop the mountain.... honestly years later nothing else has even come close for me.

where do you guys rank this story and thoughts on it ?