Mighty Member

Default Does Peter have to avoid caffeine?

If it's true caffeine makes spiders drunk, woul it make Peter drunk?

Is this a question of dosage? Would a caffeine in a cup of coffee get a 167 pound spider drunk?

But this is an interesting question, and somewhat backed up by science.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...b-study-2019-5
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    If it's true caffeine makes spiders drunk, woul it make Peter drunk?
    The mandate is Peter Parker can never drink beer. Or generally be seen socially drinking.

Coffee is fine.

Peter has some spider abilities/weaknesses (seem to recall that spider pesticide could be used against him), not all of them. I mean, in the comics, he doesn't have organic webbing, despite that being something spiders can naturally do. So, I could see him being immune to coffee.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I don't know about caffeine, but there was that one time that he got drunk and had to fight the Hobgoblin.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

It would be kinda funny to have villains try to figure out weaknesses for superheroes and having it backfire. If someone tries dosing Spider-Man with caffeine, but doesn't take into account the relative change in body mass.

Or maybe they'll start going with elaborate methods of exposing him to powdered caffeine (which could be dangerous to any person.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets