Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Blah, blah, blah...

No one's asking the important question. How should Kwannon kill Warren, Neal, Hercules, Alt Sabretooth, Fantomex, Cluster, and adult Cable? Did I miss anyone?
    Beast, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, that sentinel pilot Betsy let creep on her while she was 'working out'.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont beleive Elixir was raising the dead back then. His powers have grown immensely since then
    Elixir has been resurrecting people sine Quest for Magik which happened before Sisterhood. He also was featured in Sisterhood. She has no excuses.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I wish writers and readers remembered that. The storyline was full of retcons but at one point it was clear Betsy and Kwannon bodies and minds were merged together and then split up and each one kept aspects of the other. Which was a perfect outcome since it did away with the issue of the white girl living in the asian girl body. But all people remember is they switched.
    You forget two points as to why that was reversed:
    1) That version of the story was mea culpa'd by Fabian Nicieza since it contradicted the original story (where Betsy was still Caucasian when the Hand found her)
    2) It was done under the assumption that Revanche was going to stick around long term. (She even appeared in the Bloodties crossover while Psylocke did not, shortly after receal ver. 1)

Between the "whoops" and just wanting shot of the whole thing, they killed off Revanche and revealed that she was absolutely Kwannon and Psylocke was absolutely Betsy, and anything to the contrary was done away with in X-Men #31-32.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Beast, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, that sentinel pilot Betsy let creep on her while she was 'working out'.

Elixir has been resurrecting people sine Quest for Magik which happened before Sisterhood. He also was featured in Sisterhood. She has no excuses.
    She only flirted with the priest, as far as I know, Wolverine and her thing was in the future, so, technically, didn't happen, but yeah, the fluffy licked her.

She did not sleep w/ Beast or Nightcrawler.
    Last edited by CGAR; 11-14-2019 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    She did not sleep w/ Beast or Nightcrawler.
    Beast licked and manhandled her.

BANNED

Yeah, Kwannon ate it at the end of the story somewhere around X-Men #30 or so. We’d had no indication she was still alive in any form until recently. In any event they’re both alive and I’m happy.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Yeah, Kwannon ate it at the end of the story somewhere around X-Men #30 or so. We’d had no indication she was still alive in any form until recently. In any event they’re both alive and I’m happy.
    Sisterhood hinted at it actually

She was killed again and this was never really explored. Hill could always use this angle and say that Betsy never got rid of her and that Kwannon followed her into the Asian body been laying dormant inside the body until Betsy's mind left it

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Except it’s obvious from the very beginning she could not have died. All of Psylocke’s fighting skills came from Kwannon. The fact didn’t instantly disappear shows that. As for Psylocke and Revanche, they were both Betsy Braddock and both Kwannon.
    Kwannon was still alive cuz Betsy retained her ninjutsu knowledge?

nice try tho.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Blah, blah, blah...

No one's asking the important question. How should Kwannon kill Warren, Neal, Hercules, Alt Sabretooth, Fantomex, Cluster, and adult Cable? Did I miss anyone?
    Adult cable is dead and she never had sex with him. Neal and Warren are pretty hot, I would do a second test

Yes she did

Si Spurrier X-Force run.

They were F buddies.

BANNED

I've always blamed Betsy fucking AOA Sabretooth on a gas leak.

i wonder if Jordan Peele got the idea for 'Get Out' from reading the X-Men.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Yes she did

Si Spurrier X-Force run.

They were F buddies.
    Psylocke was in that? I thought it was just Marrow and Hope.
    "Cable was right!"

seriously, Elizabeth isn't taking the blame, she feels guilty because while in Kwannon's body she explored all the sides of herself she was afraid to explore before she was forcibly put into Kwannon's body. Betsy just feels guilty that she didn't try harder to find a way to put Kwannon back, especially when it turned out she was able to do just that eventually. Because in the end it was Betsy herself who put them both back into their original bodies.

You can feel guilt for the fact that you inadvertently hurt someone without intending too and that's what Betsy feels. She wasn't the one who initiated the body swap, but she feels guilty for the impact and hurt it did to Kwannon.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sisterhood hinted at it actually

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cueb1GsVUAAZaYI.jpg:large

She was killed again and this was never really explored. Hill could always use this angle and say that Betsy never got rid of her and that Kwannon followed her into the Asian body been laying dormant inside the body until Betsy's mind left it
    I feel reasonably confident that neither Sisterhood nor Betsy's death/resurrection under Claremont are going to be mentioned any time soon. (I also don't expect to hear the name "Revanche" used).

Yes she did

Si Spurrier X-Force run.

They were F buddies.
    Not exactly. She screwed a bunch of Cable clones. And only after they'd made their backups/logs for the next clone, so that no later clone (nor the real Cable) would know about it.