Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    It was nothing any basic mutant healer couldn't fix.
    A basic healer can only heal, not resurrect the dead. The body was dead

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    What would you have them say to each other?
    I dont know but I feel Kwannon has alot she needs to release and Betsy is the one thats most intimately tied to her

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Did Laura say hi to her dad yet? It's 5 years.
    Off panel, like most of the reunions

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

This entire situation is a gigantic cluster

There is no real simple way to talk about it without massively offending people

But suffice to say, my main hope at this point is simply they demarcate Kwannon as her own character and don't try to pull a fast one and act like it's the same "Psylocke" all along. i also HATE them calling her Psylocke.

Betsy into Captain Britain doesn't bug me , I've thought for a long time Betsy should probably return to her original body and personality.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Leirus View Post
    He had an one night stand with Psylocke at some point.

Anyway, I can see why Betsy would feel the blame. She enjoyed that warrior body.
    And I see why Kwannon would blame her. As is is being depicted lately, she retained some sort of conciousness and knew it.

When Revange died, a huge energy flare went from her body to Betsy.
    Originally it was thought it was just the half of her powers that was in that body, but now I guess we have to think it was also what was left of Kwannons soul.
    Wasn’t the story that Herculesslept with British Betsy and then used the same pickup line to try getting in Ninja Betsy pants?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Blah, blah, blah...

No one's asking the important question. How should Kwannon kill Warren, Neal, Hercules, Alt Sabretooth, Fantomex, Cluster, and adult Cable? Did I miss anyone?
    None of them knowingly harmed her. The person occupying her body had sex with them, willingly. Kwannon has a daughter so it’s not like she was a virgin.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    She definitely gained access to muscle memories and a level of fighting skils she didn't have, just as Revanche gained more expansive telepathic powers and the ability to create psychic weaponry. But Betsy was then trained extensively in her "new body" as Lady Mandarin by the Hand,honing some of her own skills.

This whole thing is messy and while Betsy should feel guilt and some remorse, no one....NO ONE knew that any trace of Kwannon's psyche was present in that body. not her. Not Emma. Not Rachel. Not Jean. Not Xavier. Not even the Shadow King. None of them once felt a trace of another presence like they did with Carol/Rogue. So it's a retcon that makes things more problematic for no good reason.
    When Jean did a deep scan on Psylocke, she did find Kwannon and Betsy Braddock joined together at the core. She only did it once.

Muscle memory does not give you advanced martial arts skills.

People like Emma, the Shadow King don’t care or give a crap and XMen telepaths don’t do deep probes without permission.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Nothing changed about the character per as.....the Twins were always supposed to be M there wasn't a real M at first
    Except during the Phanalax Convent the nanny Money was speaking to told her she couldn’t blame herself for what happened to her sisters. That’s an implication that there really was a Monet before the sisters disappearance (and then impersonating Monet). Also when they wanted to explore Money having relationships they could not have teenagers and later grown men sleeping with teo 8 year old girls. I’m not sure it was even okay to have two 8 year old girls go in the missions together. So they introduced the real Monet and got the twins out of the picture altogether.