Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Predicting the post-Dawn of X status quo...

What do you predict will happen after the Dawn of X storyline is finished, and what will be the status quo? What do you think will be the overall Dawn of X storyline? It'll be fun to look back and see what our predictions were, and how they line up with what happened. Keeping in mind there are at least three waves of books, it's safe to say this will last a few years. However, they've promised that Dawn of X will change the X-Men and mutantkind's place in the Marvel Universe forever, so I hope that holds true.

My prediction is that this will lead to some kind of conflict with mutants and non-mutants, some calling it "World War X", but eventually it leads to peace when both sides align for a common goal and stand united. There being some big message about acceptance to one and other. Then it leads to a new initiative, called the Day of X -- which is the antithesis to Dawn of X, where it's about mutants finally co-existing with non-mutants, the dream they've wanted for so long. Krakoa opens it's doors to all, and we'll get all kinds of new stories of out of it. Of course, it's a bumpy road as the anti-mutants will still exists, but it's the point of progression finally being reached as opposed to being stuck in the same status quo of nothing but mutant racism.

Anyways, what do you predict?

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

An Earth without humans (or any living organism without an X-gene for that matter) at last for mutantkind to fill the Earth and subdue?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    An Earth without humans (or any living organism without an X-gene for that matter) at last for mutantkind to fill the Earth and subdue?
    KrakoAmen. We won't settle for anything less then complete world domination.

BANNED

I need a spread page of Captain America kneeling before Cyclops to drive the point home. Drawn by Marvel current top artist.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Well that was an epic backfire if I ever saw one. This is why many X-regulars scare me IRL.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 11-14-2019 at 03:05 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I need a spread page of Captain America kneeling before Cyclops to drive the point home. Drawn by Marvel current top artist.
    Only after the four-part miniseries called Death of A where Tony Stark dies after *mistakenly* ingesting some poisonous Krakoan drugs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Well that was an epic backfire if I ever saw one. This is why many X-regulars scare me IRL.
    You really need to get used to the fact that most of us are not taking this place super seriously.

Astonishing Member

X-men the musical

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    We should get a full series of variant covers like this.

Cap kneeling to Cyclops.

Scarlet Witch cleaning Rogue and Gambit's sheets.

Tony Stark as Emma's butler serving her champagne.

The Stepford Cuckoos dressing up Thor as a Barbie.

The Wasp having to assist Kate Pryde in picking up dresses.

Black Panther apologizing to Storm for AvX by getting a tattoo of her making out with Yukio.

Psylocke (all of them) giving Medusa a shave with their blades.

I could go on but it'd be unhealthy.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I don't know about what I would really want from a post DOX besides Emma Frost being okay. However in the future I would like to see a team up issue with Cyclops, Rogue, Gambit, Kwannon, Wolverine, Jubilee, and Beast. Also a one shot showing off what lthe unused mutants on Krakoa are doing. It feels wrong not knowing what Granny Selene, Lady Mastermind, and Frenzy are doing in Krakoa
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    You really need to get used to the fact that most of us are not taking this place super seriously.
    We very sirius. MU humans can choke.

The Year is 2025. President Kanye and the West administration are holding a ball at the White House to celebrate the end of Jonathan Hickman's seminal X-Men run. MCU Wolverine Benjamin Percy and Hickman arrive via helicopter. First Lady Kim Kardashian shakes Hickman's hand and asks, "So who's taking over the X-Men comics after you're done?"

Hickman lets out a heart laugh, followed by a warm smile.

"No one."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Apocalypse puts his plan in motion, after working to take over Otherworld and restore the link to Arkoa he is able to unleash the world of demons upon the human race. The only safe place on Earth is Krakoa which will result in the death of everyone not on Krakoa. After the demons wipe the planet clean of humans, Apocalypse uses the magic he had been gaining control of in Otherworld and banishes the demon horde back to their universe. Finally at the end Apocalypse steps forward and says to his people, this world is yours now my children, it is my gift to you all, I know that some may never forgive me for what I have done, but I only wished to protect my children and ensure your survival into the future. Go forth children and repopulate the Earth for it is yours now!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”