Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Cuckoos going full Ideon.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    why is storm close enough to get kicked ?
    You doubt the skill of Georges Batroc, the greatest kickboxing savant in the universe?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Between the Stepford Sisters and Emma's attitude, this comic is worth it's weight in vibranium.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The Lockheed usefulness makes for fun, but I thought the whole backpack and tubing was Pyro’s fire source.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is a flashback. We know that Kitty is the Red Queen, yet Emma and Shaw are talking about the position like it hasn't been filled yet.
    yeah, Gerry called this issue the "Red Coronation" so someone (Kate) is taking the Red Queen position in this very issue!

lol, Emma is going to dump it on Sebastian at just the right moment to piss him off and probably embarrass him in front of other people.

Also, lols at Sebastian managing his finances badly and in the red, while Emma just financially takes over the planet!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    The Lockheed usefulness makes for fun, but I thought the whole backpack and tubing was Pyro’s fire source.
    It is, but Pyro said he wanted to use dragon fire in the last issue.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    He has the backpack for when Lockheed isn't near him. But lets be honest, dragon fire is probably way hotter than the fire he gets from his flame thrower, and once he has the initial flame he can control it and increase it. So yeah I wouldn't bother with the flame thrower when he has Lockheed over his shoulder, that's all the fire he's going to need until Lockheed has to go someplace else in the fight.

BANNED

It does sound like the Cuckoos were Emmma first or second choice but the mention of Lord Imperial makes it confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'm pretty sure that is a flashback. We know that Kitty is the Red Queen, yet Emma and Shaw are talking about the position like it hasn't been filled yet.
    Then I am confused since the Marauders became a team last issue after the offer was made but here they are all together.

I think I just orgasmed.

Business woman Emma reminding Shaw of his financial issues. I - -

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    It does sound like the Cuckoos were Emmma first or second choice but the mention of Lord Imperial makes it confusing.
    Yeah it looks like she wants a Lord Imperial and a Red Queen? Or maybe she wants another Queen to balance Shaw before she takes the Lord Imperial role, and for now there's no Lord Imperial then.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I cannot wait for Marauders next Wednesday if God's willing
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah it looks like she wants a Lord Imperial and a Red Queen? Or maybe she wants another Queen to balance Shaw before she takes the Lord Imperial role, and for now there's no Lord Imperial then.
    Yeah, it's hard to say whether the conversation is in the past or the present. By the action and the meeting I would say the present. So perhaps Emma was either hoping that the cuckoos would take the Red Queen position together, or perhaps that they would join and help Kate when she takes the position.

I am interested to find out if Emma is trying to protect Kate from Sebastian and trying to keep Kate's work as secret from Sebastian as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Sounds like the Lord Imperial is the ultimate boss of the Hellfire Club. But with the position vacant the royal thrones take charge instead. That's the White Queen (Emma), Black King (Shaw) and the vacant Red Throne (which will be filled by Kitty).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah, it's hard to say whether the conversation is in the past or the present. By the action and the meeting I would say the present. So perhaps Emma was either hoping that the cuckoos would take the Red Queen position together, or perhaps that they would join and help Kate when she takes the position.

I am interested to find out if Emma is trying to protect Kate from Sebastian and trying to keep Kate's work as secret from Sebastian as possible.
    Sebastian was trying to get a slice of the legal trade, maybe Emma is using Kate to do the opposite and take the black market to herself.