Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sounds like the Lord Imperial is the ultimate boss of the Hellfire Club. But with the position vacant the royal thrones take charge instead. That's the White Queen (Emma), Black King (Shaw) and the vacant Red Throne (which will be filled by Kitty).
    It's strange Emma wouldn't take the position for herself (considering that pre PoX 5 she was essentially the Lord Imperial).

BANNED

The scene is present day IMO. Kitty hasn't become Red Queen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    It's strange Emma wouldn't take the position for herself (considering that pre PoX 5 she was essentially the Lord Imperial).
    I am guessing the Black Bishop goes to someone like Callisto. Red Queen is Kitty.

Marauders #3

SALT WATER & HELLFIRE! THE NEW BLACK BISHOP OF THE HELLFIRE CLUB!
    Sebastian Shaw recruits a new Black Bishop continuing with his machinations against the two Queens of the Hellfire Club! Meanwhile, Captain Kate and her Marauders wreak havoc on the high seas from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the name of the mutant cause!

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marauders_Vol_1_3
    The Lord Imperial situation sounds like Emma has a party in mind that is neither herself nor Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I am guessing the Black Bishop goes to someone like Callisto. Red Queen is Kitty.

The Lord Imperial situation sounds like Emma has a party in mind that is neither herself nor Kitty.
    I wonder if it's for Christian now that you mentioned a third party. This way she could have 3 thrones: White, Red and Lord Imperial. Christian - and Scott - are probably the only people she has a soft spot for.

Callisto would make sense. Either her or the guy coming out of the resurrection pod in that one cover.

The guy in thw pod looks like Jason Wyngarde

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Oh no I don't want Wyngarde

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Bring back Harry Leland. Round daddy was the best of the classic IC.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Bring back Harry Leland. Round daddy was the best of the classic IC.
    It would be interesting if Harry Leland returned remembering his last fight and he and Storm trying to stop Nimrod together. I would love to see him come back and he ends up being closely allied with Storm because she is the one he truly respects!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Let's just have Sunspot as the Lord Imperial AND the commander of the Shi'ar imperial guard at the same time

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Where did you see Jason? If true I wonder if he'll interact with Pixie and Lady Mastermind?
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Mighty Member

I really hoped that Shaw would get a good showing in this book and be a true rival to Emma but sadly it seems that he is being set up to fail. Instead of getting back to being a powerful prominent figure and a true force in mutant affairs it looks like he is destined to be outplayed and out maneuvered by Emma on all fronts. I truly hope Duggan does good by Sebastian and builds him up again, I know this is Emma's book but give him a few victories.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I really hoped that Shaw would get a good showing in this book and be a true rival to Emma but sadly it seems that he is being set up to fail. Instead of getting back to being a powerful prominent figure and a true force in mutant affairs it looks like he is destined to be outplayed and out maneuvered by Emma on all fronts. I truly hope Duggan does good by Sebastian and builds him up again, I know this is Emma's book but give him a few victories.
    Why? He's a piece of trash. He funded Sentinels.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Where did you see Jason? If true I wonder if he'll interact with Pixie and Lady Mastermind?

It's quite possible it's him.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Why? He's a piece of trash. He funded Sentinels.
    It's probably early in the story yet. Shaw is just recently back into the Hellfire fold so he has to get his finances and backing in order. It's pretty obvious he is trying to push his way into Emma's side of the business so he definitely doesn't like to be restricted to the black market side and he wants to control it all. He's around for the long term, so I would expect him to have his own countermoves at some point.

I think the telling point will be if it's ever found out he is directly responsible for hurting Emma, Kate, Storm, another council member, or anyone else. If he does something that almost gets someone killed that may end up biting him in the ass at some point.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

I LOVE IT!!

Don’t worry Storm is going to put some payback in Batroc for kicking her.......