Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Hm, wonder if there will be more to come on this alliances between women going forward.

Something to act as a counter to the Xavier/Magneto/Apocalypse trifecta maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Hm, wonder if there will be more to come on this alliances between women going forward.

She will need another woman based on what was said, probably one we haven't seen yet.

That is exactly what I think she's doing. She wants to counterbalance the male dominance on Krakoa (not knowing about Moira).

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    That is exactly what I think she's doing. She wants to counterbalance the male dominance on Krakoa (not knowing about Moira).
    Emma being a feminist is a complete joke

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma being a feminist is a complete joke
    I'm not engaging.

I’m so old and gay. I could give two shits about Captain Kitty’s uncanny friends. I want white court vs black mafia high seas boardroom drama.

Emma’s team of enforcers would be an excellent book, but who would Shaw enlist?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    I’m so old and gay. I could give two shits about Captain Kitty’s uncanny friends. I want white court vs black mafia high seas boardroom drama.

Emma’s team of enforcers would be an excellent book, but who would Shaw enlist?
    Frankly, despite Shaw's powers and money, he's a rather small fish compared to Frost by now, especially without Tessa/Sage. I doubt he'd be much of a threat to her.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Holy Bishop...

Jean has to miss that.
    Another downgrade on her life

Bishop on the variant is pure sex

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    GodJam!! Is that Bishop's codpiece or is just admiring Storm's thickness??!!
    He is big that way *shrugs*

Mighty Member

Charles and Mags with assistance from Moira built Krakoa, no one else. So I don't see what alliance Emma is trying to forge, for what reason? If anyone on Krakoa doesn't like what's going on they are free to leave and go start their own mutant nation, let's see how far they get with that. I truly hope marvel doesn't paint Xavier and Magneto as bad guys or have them ousted to give power to others. They along with Moira are the foundation of Krakoa, it wouldn't exist without them so any scheming by Emma or anyone needs to crushed. Besides as invested in Krakoa as Magneto is I think he would destroy anyone who he sees as a potential threat to the stability of Krakoa, even if that person is a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Charles and Mags with assistance from Moira built Krakoa, no one else. So I don't see what alliance Emma is trying to forge, for what reason? If anyone on Krakoa doesn't like what's going on they are free to leave and go start their own mutant nation, let's see how far they get with that. I truly hope marvel doesn't paint Xavier and Magneto as bad guys or have them ousted to give power to others. They along with Moira are the foundation of Krakoa, it wouldn't exist without them so any scheming by Emma or anyone needs to crushed. Besides as invested in Krakoa as Magneto is I think he would destroy anyone who he sees as a potential threat to the stability of Krakoa, even if that person is a mutant.
    Bah! It's time for the proletariat (all those poor, deformed, powerless mutants whom Xavier and Magneto ignored) to rise up and take down their flatscan looking overlords so they can create a nation without those bloody hierarchies.

Imagine: a nation of safety and equality, a true utopia.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    But Emma isnt breaking any law. Not yet at least. there is no law securing Magneto and Xavier power over Krakoa. She is trying to control the Council that is clear. Right now she has all the money , influence and the total control over the Krakoan Drugs. If she takes control of the Council she will be Queen of Krakoa and it will turn into New Tian II ( I am talking about the re-education camps to those who oppose her )

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    But Emma isnt breaking any law. Not yet at least. there is no law securing Magneto and Xavier power over Krakoa. She is trying to control the Council that is clear. Right now she has all the money , influence and the total control over the Krakoan Drugs. If she takes control of the Council she will be Queen of Krakoa and it will turn into New Tian II ( I am talking about the re-education camps to those who oppose her )
    Probably not, since she isn't being written as a cartoon character like she was in IvX.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Probably not, since she isn't being written as a cartoon character like she was in IvX.
    that was in Secret Empire written by cullen bunn.

do you really think that taking all power and procraming herself absolute ruler is out of Character ?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by djoki96 View Post
    Bah! It's time for the proletariat (all those poor, deformed, powerless mutants whom Xavier and Magneto ignored) to rise up and take down their flatscan looking overlords so they can create a nation without those bloody hierarchies.

Imagine: a nation of safety and equality, a true utopia.
    Then the proletariat can go start their own nation, see how long they last when the first Sentient shows up. I don't like the concept of others trying to take what someone created. Charles, Eric and Moira created Krakoa now Emma is scheming to make a power play, and playing the woman card. I think Charles, Eric and Moira are in a position to crush any attempted coup. No way would they have built all this and not account for potential betrayal, plotting and coups. Especially with some of the people they would be interacting with. It seems like some are underestimating Xavier and Magneto in favor of Emma, Apocalypse, Mystique and Sinister. I Chuck and Mags know exactly what to expect from their "allies".

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    that was in Secret Empire written by cullen bunn.

do you really think that taking all power and procraming herself absolute ruler is out of Character ?
    Secret Empire is an extension of IvX as far as the X-Men go, with editorial still trying to backtrack on calling Cyclops Hitler and still throwing Emma under the bus to do so.

And it is out of character for her. She's never wanted to be the one in complete charge. She wants to have her high position, but not the face of the movement because it entails too much emotional involvement and personal risk.