Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Lex Luthor is living in our world, posing as a shadowy oligarch. Superman hasn't gotten here yet.

Though, maybe it's because the current iteration of Superman is weak sauce. The real Superman is elsewhere, fragmented. The Jurgens/Tomasi Rebirth guy is an attempt to defeat Superman and trap him in his own narrative. A metaphysical Black Mercy, for the Post-Crisis Superman who has been comatose since 1998. His dreams are contradictory in nature, which explains the inconsistencies. Luthor attempting to trap Superman in a hypersigil he can not escape from.

Things might start getting weirder in our reality. We're about to experience interdimensional warfare, fellas.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 11-15-2019 at 06:32 AM.

Spectacular Member

-Oberon is the best lover Fire ever had.

-Queen Clea is as much of a Aquaman foe as she a Wonder Woman rogue, those tales haven't been told much yet (feel free to correct me is I'm wrong)

-Pre-52, there was at least one time where Harley Quinn fought against and then teamed up with the Golden Age Harlequin, and present day Molly Mayne remembers. Once in a while, Molly will tell Quinn some tales of her prime and pass along some of her Golden Age weapons and gadgets behind Alan's back.

Truthfully I left comics just as Darkest Night happened and came back about a year into the new 52. I had to make up a lot of crap and it seems DC did too, especially to incorporate Darkest Night and a lot of what GL went through to get it into the N52. So, my mind is mush...
    Last edited by krazijoe; 11-15-2019 at 02:06 PM.

DC stopped publishing comics in 2011.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

The Oans destroyed Krypton.

Cause they saw bad futures with a universe full of krytponians
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Boisterously Confused

Kal-el's dual identity works because his muscular control is so absolute, Clark Kent and Superman look just different enough to confound both human observers and AI. It takes him less effort than it takes us to force a smile. Lois, and the Kent's are the only ones who have seen Kal-el's real face since leaving Smallville.

ETA: This reveal his ID thing is not gonna last

Incredible Member

Shazam is the wizard, the guardian of the Rock of Eternity.
    Captain Marvel is the champion of the guardian.
    Captain Marvel is the original Captain Marvel of the DCU, the dimensional counter-part to the Captain Marvel of the Marvel Universe.
    And DC's Captain Marvel is the equal to Superman, in every way that matters.

Guardian of the Universe comicstar100's Avatar

Jon Kent is still pre teen while this new one is a time traveling Superboy Prime pretending to be Jon
    All of Heroes in Crisis never happened
    Dr Manhattan changing the timeline causing Batman and Superman to exist in both the 40's and present day making them a part of the JSA and JLA
    The Titans are still a team post rebirth
    Last edited by comicstar100; 11-19-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Constant in Opal Nine Crocodile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    The Oans destroyed Krypton.

Cause they saw bad futures with a universe full of krytponians
    This would explain why no Green Lanterns stepped in to help. I like it.

A couple off the top of my head...

1. The 1991 JSA mini-series takes place on Earth-2 sometime after the last Golden Age issue of All-Star Comics that featured the team.

2. The Silver Sorceress was really Zatanna's mom, Sindella, who had been living on Angor since shortly after she was last seen in the JLA series. She didn't want to tell Zatanna because she was unsure how it would impact her.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.