Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member

Gadot does apparently have a three-movie deal. So Batman v. Superman, then JL, then a solo WW movie (or maybe the other way around) would fit that idea. And in the back of my mind I just think that WB would be interested in beating Marvel to the punch on something for once.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    I'd bet SW or BC
    I'd love to see a Black Cat heist movie. They've already got a good actress to play Felicia. I'd prefer that Spider-Woman be in the MCU. Not because I dislike Sony of anything, but just because I think that she'd fit better there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/08/...release-dates/

Here’s some of the fireworks everyone was expecting during San Diego Comic Con. Warner Bros has just announced a total of 10 DC Comic-related film dates, including a new date for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice – 03/25/16
    Untitled DC Film – 08/05/16
    Untitled DC Film – 06/23/17
    Untitled DC Film – 11/17/17
    Untitled DC Film – 03/23/18
    Untitled DC Film – 07/27/18
    Untitled WB Event Film – 11/16/18
    Untitled DC Film – 04/05/19
    Untitled DC Film – 06/14/19
    Untitled DC Film – 04/03/20
    Untitled DC Film – 06/19/20
    Untitled WB Event Film – 11/20/20

Which one is the solo WW? I'm thinking either August 2016 or November 2017
    Not much point in just giving us random dates with no movies attached to them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    I was referring to DC by the way, not the OP.

I was referring to DC by the way, not the OP.
    sure there is ... it gives them one more free PR push for the DC franchises ... now they can give us updates one at a time and get a bunch of free press from it

Marvel did the same thing.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    I'd bet SW or BC
    I think it will be Black Cat because there is an ongoing battle regarding Spider-Woman being a spider verse character or not so its vague if sony owns her cinematic rights or if marvel does. And I personally think that Black Cat ties inter their current lineup and story line more than Spider-Woman so I think that would be a better movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMC005 View Post
    I think it will be Black Cat because there is an ongoing battle regarding Spider-Woman being a spider verse character or not so its vague if sony owns her cinematic rights or if marvel does. And I personally think that Black Cat ties inter their current lineup and story line more than Spider-Woman so I think that would be a better movie.
    all possible ... then I remember the Haley Barry Catwoman movie and my soul cries.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/08/...release-dates/

Here’s some of the fireworks everyone was expecting during San Diego Comic Con. Warner Bros has just announced a total of 10 DC Comic-related film dates, including a new date for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice – 03/25/16
    Untitled DC Film – 08/05/16
    Untitled DC Film – 06/23/17
    Untitled DC Film – 11/17/17
    Untitled DC Film – 03/23/18
    Untitled DC Film – 07/27/18
    Untitled WB Event Film – 11/16/18
    Untitled DC Film – 04/05/19
    Untitled DC Film – 06/14/19
    Untitled DC Film – 04/03/20
    Untitled DC Film – 06/19/20
    Untitled WB Event Film – 11/20/20

Which one is the solo WW? I'm thinking either August 2016 or November 2017
    I'm guessing the event films are some sort of JL or Crisis films? I bet Johns will be begging WB to adapt his crappy new52 events.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hurt View Post
    I'm guessing the event films are some sort of JL or Crisis films? I bet Johns will be begging WB to adapt his crappy new52 events.
    I think we have anough of his crap on the animated Universe

Color me skeptical about ten movies in this time frame.

Heck, I don't think any release date should be taken seriously. BvS has already had 3 projected release dates.

Fantastic Member butterfingers158's Avatar

Pretty sure the WB event movies are the Harry Potter "Fantastic Beasts" films.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...writers-724966

But no team for Diana. Dc doesn't care mostly. I mean if her movie is to come out wouldn't they at least give us who might be the writers. Unless of course they are waiting to see how Gal is. Superman Vs Batman might wind up as a bad movie for to much going on in it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...writers-724966

But no team for Diana. Dc doesn't care mostly. I mean if her movie is to come out wouldn't they at least give us who might be the writers. Unless of course they are waiting to see how Gal is. Superman Vs Batman might wind up as a bad movie for to much going on in it.
    well they can get a script for now, if Gadot screw up things they just keep the script but not do the movie or recast her. If they want a movie by 2017 or 2018 is better find producers and writers now, to get rewrites and chages in time to film. aquaman will have 2 writers doing two different scripst each. I remember in the past one of the green lantern writers doing a ascript, but never the way thay are doing with Aquaman.

The thing is if you can do a Guardians of the Galaxy movie, there should be a Wonder Woman Movie. I mean she appears in nearly ever single media expected the silver screen. She as appeared in directed movies, live action show and I do hope to see her appear in Flash or Green Arrow and animated. I do hope Dc gives her a live show. Hey there is a rumor that she might appear in flash.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/...nder-woman.htm