Krakoa is the mutant nation but it's not completely shut off from non-mutants. There's Sinister, brought in out of necessity, and there's other cases like no one raising objections to Jubilee raising her adopted human son Shogo in the nation, and Cyclops' dad Corsair is welcomed there too. There's also Lockheed being allowed there, and of course Kitty Pryde herself might not be a mutant...

So that leads me to this question:

Which non-mutants would be allowed in Krakoa?

I feel like this will especially come to prominence later, as the mutant nation gets sorted out and more worldbuilding is done, in regards to where certain non-mutants stand to them. You know, like an acknowledgement to those who've been friends to mutantkind.

Spider-Man

I feel like from the mutant perspective, there's a good chance he would be welcomed there under the idea of "He's been a friend to mutants, he's alright." as Spider-Man has gone on many adventures with the X-Men, has had friendships with multiple mutants like Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Firestar, Nate Grey, and so on. He's been a teacher at the Jean Grey School (though everyone was a dick to him in that series for whatever reason). So I can easily see Spider-Man being allowed as a guest in Krakoa, and naturally as a big Spider-Man fan I'm interested in seeing how he would react.

Anyone else to note?