Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Irrelevant to Krakoa. Their party line is that mutants have no friends.
    This is, of course, untrue. Broo, a friend of the mutants per Jordan White, was already permitted on Krakoa. The Braddocks are permitted to visit. More to come.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Poor Brian though, suckered into a situation that led to him being enthralled and Betsy getting his powers for the sake of Krakoa first, or maybe only, with Apocalypse Yagami silently going "Keikaku doori."
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Poor Brian though, suckered into a situation that led to him being enthralled and Betsy getting his powers for the sake of Krakoa first, or maybe only, with Apocalypse Yagami silently going "Keikaku doori."
    It's kind of a double standard to act shocked and appalled every time someone jokingly proposes an OTT scenario with mutants vs. humans, and then insist yours with no basis in fact are legitimate.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    This is, of course, untrue. Broo, a friend of the mutants per Jordan White, was already permitted on Krakoa. The Braddocks are permitted to visit. More to come.
    Broo was allowed on so that Krakoa could wipe his leafy butt with him. Two-ply.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Broo was allowed on so that Krakoa could wipe his leafy butt with him. Two-ply.
    Yes, yes, he's no Rouge Mort.

Rouge Mort! *Hearts aflutter*

Rlly think we need a scholarship thread on how Krakoa "evacuates".

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I think Longshot makes a lot of sense.
    I'm not really in the loop about it right now, but as far as I know precognitive people are banned in Krakoa, right? Then Longshot's presence might be risky, since he can 'read' the future by touching people and objects.

I would love to see Danger on Krakoa, with all the post human, cyborg stuff going on she could have an important part to play.
    Wolverine might let some of his Savage Avenger team mates on, maybe Voodoo and Elektra? Though I cant think of any reason why they would want to come. I wonder if Magneto would allow Briar Radcliffe or is he done with her now? They should allow Ariel onto the island as well.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    I'm not really in the loop about it right now, but as far as I know precognitive people are banned in Krakoa, right? Then Longshot's presence might be risky, since he can 'read' the future by touching people and objects.
    Assuming they maintain that aspect of him... or remember it....

Actually that brings to my mind more questions like some people mention Longshot, Mr Sinister are not technically mutants and yet their consciousnesses are able to be stored and their bodies recreated yes? So could this process work on just humans or other superpowered beings in general as well?
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Astonishing Member

I assume Ma Guthrie will be visiting once Icarus is resurrected.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    As for Iron Man, given that Red Skull mind-controlled him into building Sentinels to deal with the other superheroes (that could easily be turned on mutants; they are Sentinels, after all), yeah, I can respect not wanting him on Krakoa.
    The issue with Tony and Reed is that they'll start analyzing things, develop something to "help" Krakoa "out of curiosity" then abandon them so they could be used as weapons against Krakoa. They are who they are, which is amoral and irresponsible scientists.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Assuming they maintain that aspect of him... or remember it....

Actually that brings to my mind more questions like some people mention Longshot, Mr Sinister are not technically mutants and yet their consciousnesses are able to be stored and their bodies recreated yes? So could this process work on just humans or other superpowered beings in general as well?
    Shi'Ar tech fully recreated Xavier (mind and body) a long long time ago, when he was turned into a Brood queen. I guess they could do it with anyone they wanted to, as long as (s)he's not completely dead.

I admit I know not much about Mr. Sinister, but as for Longshot, it's not clear even if he's able to grow old. His mind, also, might be turned on and off by the Spineless at their will thanks to their supply machines.

[PS: Oh Ab, you changed your cool avatar, what a pity! ]

I'm sure Cyclops allows any of the Champions to come to visit Summers House.

Extraordinary Member

All of them...otherwise mutants are discriminating against humans and discrimination is bad.