Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Realistically, just Shogo, who is excused on the grounds of being the adopted child of a mutant. Though it is mean to exclude the Spider-Men, the Waid Champions, and Brian Braddock.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I want Yukio to come to Krakoa to try and pursue Storm and go on adventures with the Marauders for fun and exciting romance with Storm!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Krakoa is the mutant nation but it's not completely shut off from non-mutants. There's Sinister, brought in out of necessity, and there's other cases like no one raising objections to Jubilee raising her adopted human son Shogo in the nation, and Cyclops' dad Corsair is welcomed there too. There's also Lockheed being allowed there, and of course Kitty Pryde herself might not be a mutant...

So that leads me to this question:

Which non-mutants would be allowed in Krakoa?

I feel like this will especially come to prominence later, as the mutant nation gets sorted out and more worldbuilding is done, in regards to where certain non-mutants stand to them. You know, like an acknowledgement to those who've been friends to mutantkind.

Spider-Man

I feel like from the mutant perspective, there's a good chance he would be welcomed there under the idea of "He's been a friend to mutants, he's alright." as Spider-Man has gone on many adventures with the X-Men, has had friendships with multiple mutants like Beast, Wolverine, Iceman, Firestar, Nate Grey, and so on. He's been a teacher at the Jean Grey School (though everyone was a dick to him in that series for whatever reason). So I can easily see Spider-Man being allowed as a guest in Krakoa, and naturally as a big Spider-Man fan I'm interested in seeing how he would react.

Anyone else to note?
    I think Spiderman should try and get a visitors visa to take MJ on their honeymoon on Krakoa, that would be perfect, a romantic trip to Krakoa as newlyweds!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think Spiderman should try and get a visitors visa to take MJ on their honeymoon on Krakoa, that would be perfect, a romantic trip to Krakoa as newlyweds!
    That would be beautiful. Technically, it'd be their second honeymoon, but still.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Realistically, just Shogo, who is excused on the grounds of being the adopted child of a mutant. Though it is mean to exclude the Spider-Men, the Waid Champions, and Brian Braddock.
    But Shogo isn't the only one excused.

Shogo
    The 4F
    Spiderman

Some Avengers but not all of them. Scarlet Witch non grata for ever even if the retcon of the retcon of the retcon is retconeted again. Captain America ONLY if he is against the goverment. NEVER Ironman, Captain Marvel ONLY if Rogue is around her

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Shogo
    The 4F
    Spiderman

Some Avengers but not all of them. Scarlet Witch non grata for ever even if the retcon of the retcon of the retcon is retconeted again. Captain America ONLY if he is against the goverment. NEVER Ironman, Captain Marvel ONLY if Rogue is around her
    haha, that would be awesome if Carol lands on Krakoa and comes up to Rogue, and tells her she picked up that bag of food she wanted and they hug! I would love it!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Shogo
    The 4F
    Spiderman

Why not Carol? She was a great friend of the X-Men to the point that Cyclops even tried to convince her to join his mutant revolution back in Bendis' run.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Why not Carol? She was a great friend of the X-Men to the point that Cyclops even tried to convince her to join his mutant revolution back in Bendis' run.
    lol Kuro, she's shipping Rogue and Carol, at least that's how I took it! They are sort of friends now after Rogue's run in Captain Marvel where she helped Carol stop Nuclear Man!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I hope Aero has a reason to visit Krakoa at some point in the future, but otherwise the obvious choices

Spider-Man
    Miss Marvel : Kamela and Carol
    Black Cat
    Moon Girl
    Ironheart
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

A fellow Aero fan. Great stuff. Granted I'm not from the same Asian country that Aero hails from (we get Wave instead who is another source of cool!), but she's awesome. Out of topic, but do they foreshadow Marvel Asia (unless Krakoa makes Marvel all-X-Men in future)?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

By the way, how do you think Shogo's experience growing up as a human in the mutant nation of Krakoa will be? It's interesting to think about because he will have lived surrounded by mutants in mutant paradise.

Will that carry some kind of message of acceptance and what not? Or do you think the mutant kids would all pick on Shogo the Flatscan?

Just kinda crossed my mind.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

He might be the reverse of Gentle the Wakandan mutant. While Jubes might succeed in building a circle of Krakoans who will sincerely care for him, they'll probably never let him forget WHAT he is. And the less charitable people on that island would simply perceive Shogo as Jubes' pet or emergency food supply, with the possibility of saying it to his and her faces.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    By the way, how do you think Shogo's experience growing up as a human in the mutant nation of Krakoa will be? It's interesting to think about because he will have lived surrounded by mutants in mutant paradise.

Will that carry some kind of message of acceptance and what not? Or do you think the mutant kids would all pick on Shogo the Flatscan?

Just kinda crossed my mind.
    I've been worried about that too, to be honest...

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Well, we already saw Broo there, so he is allowed.

I recon Doctor Kavita Rao will be there as well.

Ink is no mutant, but expect him to be there as well already.

Danger has been an X-Men as well, so she should be welcomed. Damn I miss Danger!

And of course the human family members of the X-men will be allowed in I assume.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================