Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    All of them...otherwise mutants are discriminating against humans and discrimination is bad.
    Y’all are rapidly erasing my brain cells from the sheer.......genius of your posts.

All of them...otherwise mutants are discriminating against humans and discrimination is bad.
    Another #AllLivesMatter post. We get a lot of these.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm sure Cyclops allows any of the Champions to come to visit Summers House.
    Speaking of, I kind of want a sitcom-esque neighbourly feud between Summers House and New Arctillan

Mutant and Proud
    Krakoa FOREVER!!!

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Speaking of, I kind of want a sitcom-esque neighbourly feud between Summers House and New Arctillan
    Everyone on New Arctillan is dead and it doesn't even exist anymore.

I think the inhumans would be welcomed because everyone that died from the cloud came back from the dead, they left on neutral terms, and Krakoa is like Attilan, so they should have a better understanding of each other now.

Yes, discrimination is bad. The question is: how do you justify something that is bad? Some people say it's a matter of security. Other say it's a matter of revenge.
    My opinion is no sane "human" that has no ties with anyone on Krakoa would want to live in a country that has been created to be mutant-only. Why would you want to live on an island that everyone looks down on you because you have the wrong DNA? Even if it is not written in the law, it's not an enjoyable experience.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Poor Brian though, suckered into a situation that led to him being enthralled and Betsy getting his powers for the sake of Krakoa first, or maybe only, with Apocalypse Yagami silently going "Keikaku doori."
    I know right and I can't tell the need for other than they couldn't come with a new name, so needed to take it from someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    It's kind of a double standard to act shocked and appalled every time someone jokingly proposes an OTT scenario with mutants vs. humans, and then insist yours with no basis in fact are legitimate.
    In no way possible is that a double standard, as what you're comparing aren't even the same thing. As for basis in fact, how about the retcon of the Amulet of Right that led to Betsy becoming Captain Britain. The Amulet as the source of his powers was removed as a plot device via retcon in 1983(The Daredevils #1), but has now magically turned up here to grant powers to another. LOL