Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    I've been worried about that too, to be honest...
    I guess it depends, if you go a little bit about Battle of the Atom, it appears Shogo built a version of Armor based on both Iron Man and Sentinels so he could fight alongside the X-Men. So he went hardcore into tech, so he might end up apprenticing under Forge and Hank to build battle armor so he can fight.

I loved when Kate asked Jubilee if Apocalypse was babysitting Shogo, that was hilarious!!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I don't know what the answer is to your question OP but my preference/headcanon is that family members who aren't mutant are allowed, friends/allies/associates who are non mutant are allowed

When it comes to other famous Marvel teams yeah I suspect the F4 and Spidey are the closest to the X-Men overall
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

They are not going to allow non mutants in. Definitely not Avengers, who would record what they learn and report it to
    the other Avengers. No Spider Man, no Hulk, etc.

Marvel Heroes have not been friends to the XMen. Did anyone help mutants when the XMen were believed dead?

No.

Not even Captain Britain, which is why he wasn’t invited until they wanted to make use of his amulet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    I don't know what the answer is to your question OP but my preference/headcanon is that family members who aren't mutant are allowed, friends/allies/associates who are non mutant are allowed

When it comes to other famous Marvel teams yeah I suspect the F4 and Spidey are the closest to the X-Men overall
    Of course it would only be a matter of time before someone is turned into a Prime Sentinel and sent to Krakoa as a sleeper.

Plus nobody stood up for mutants when the XMen were thought dead. No one.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Not even Captain Britain, which is why he wasn’t invited until they wanted to make use of his amulet.
    Apocalypse was all "Keikaku doori" with this too.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Shogo
    The 4F
    Spiderman

Some Avengers but not all of them. Scarlet Witch non grata for ever even if the retcon of the retcon of the retcon is retconeted again. Captain America ONLY if he is against the goverment. NEVER Ironman, Captain Marvel ONLY if Rogue is around her
    The tragic irony of that is that a lot of Cap's own comics have him going up against the U.S. government when it offends his conscience or morals, and Civil War was an entire event about Cap being willing to break unjust laws for a greater good, though somehow he never seems to publicly or openly intervene, intercede, or interfere when it comes to the same government and its treatment of mutants. As for Iron Man, given that Red Skull mind-controlled him into building Sentinels to deal with the other superheroes (that could easily be turned on mutants; they are Sentinels, after all), yeah, I can respect not wanting him on Krakoa.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

No flatscans except for Pharrell. Though thinking about it, there’s no way he’s not got the x gene.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

I'm thinking we might see some old relationships resurface. Stevie Hunter ( I think she is still alive).Kid Gladiator.Power Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Shogo
    The 4F
    Spiderman

Some Avengers but not all of them. Scarlet Witch non grata for ever even if the retcon of the retcon of the retcon is retconeted again. Captain America ONLY if he is against the goverment. NEVER Ironman, Captain Marvel ONLY if Rogue is around her
    Rogue's got to keep an eye on Carol so Carol doesn't start raiding the stash of booze Kitty just brought Logan.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    I'm thinking we might see some old relationships resurface. Stevie Hunter ( I think she is still alive).Kid Gladiator.Power Pack.
    Yeah, Stevie Hunter was a Congresswoman in X-Men Gold, last I saw or heard of her.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Rogue's got to keep an eye on Carol so Carol doesn't start raiding the stash of booze Kitty just brought Logan.
    I thought Carol, as a recovering alcoholic, refused to touch anything alcoholic, though given the wringer of the last few years, I could see her being tempted.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I think the Power Pack members would be allowed. I mean, they were always good friends with the X-Men back when they were around as a team and took part in multiple mutant-centric events with no signs that they have any anti-mutant prejudices.

Thoughts?

Hmmmm...I’d think the mutants would be cool with Misty Knight, Colleen Wing and Kazar visiting Krakoa.

They may be drawn all cute and innocent by Gurihiru and everything, but are the Powers mutants? Even if they get a day pass the population will never make them feel comfy.

And when was the last time the roomies even spent a significant time together? X-Force Jean seems like she has no sapiens compassion anymore after her latest death and rebirth. I can barely look at her eyes in the DoX artwork, even. Not at any of the Hox5 revivees except for visored Slim.

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    They may be drawn all cute and innocent by Gurihiru and everything, but are the Powers mutants? Even if they get a day pass the population will never make them feel comfy.

And when was the last time the roomies even spent a significant time together? X-Force Jean seems like she has no sapiens compassion anymore after her latest death and rebirth. I can barely look at her eyes in the DoX artwork, even. Not at any of the Hox5 revivees except for visored Slim.
    No, the members of the Power Pack are mutates -- their powers came from being empowered by a dying unicorn alien. That said, they've always been on pretty good terms with the X-Men and helped them (as well as the New Mutants) on multiple adventures. That's relevant to this thread, being which non-mutants would be welcomed in Krakoa as "Friends of Mutantkind".

Irrelevant to Krakoa. Their party line is that mutants have no friends. The best that can ever be done is political treaties, with full expectation that the other-side signatories are 100% guaranteed to screw them over and thus they must be subjected to regime changes courtesy of X-Force.