Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    the thought occurs, the angels would have had their pact with odin around the time he, vi and vili wiped out most of mankind to erase memory of cul; it may indeed be cul in the prison of gods then
    That could be it. The gray knight does look like Odin, and Odin often dressed in Grey. And the Black Knight, does look like Cul a bit - black hair and beard.

I think the writer may have misunderstood a bit of Fear Itself tho' - in it, it was said that the era of Cul, existed MILLIONS of years ago - the Chosen even remembered the Dinosaurs! And apparently Odin killed all of humanity, in order to remove Cul's influence on them. So, I suppose the people he killed, if they were around millions of years ago, couldn't have been humans, but rather, something very similar.

The humans in this story, are obviously hominid, not fully evolved into homo sapiens yet, and unlike in Fear Itself, there's an Ice-age going on, instead of perpetual summer. This story seems to only take place maybe 50-60 000 years ago, or something. So that can't be it.

Well, the writer could be retconning it as well, we'll see how it ends up. Fraction retconned stuff too, so I guess it's ok.

Thor is the preeminent warrior of Asgard. Everybody in Asgard concedes it on a regular basis. You don't get to be that being a brute who can't think on your feet. I'm tired of Thor being written as such a stupid fighter that confronted by somebody like Angela the only things he tries are throwing the hammer and throwing punches. It just doesn't make sense so it is another example of writing a character to get the result you want instead of writing something that makes sense with the character. Tired and lazy sounds about right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob-el View Post
    Thor is the preeminent warrior of Asgard. Everybody in Asgard concedes it on a regular basis. You don't get to be that being a brute who can't think on your feet. I'm tired of Thor being written as such a stupid fighter that confronted by somebody like Angela the only things he tries are throwing the hammer and throwing punches. It just doesn't make sense so it is another example of writing a character to get the result you want instead of writing something that makes sense with the character. Tired and lazy sounds about right to me.
    THIS is what I exactly felt.