Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Because we don’t deserve Asrar drawing Pixie on those gorgeous covers. We haven’t earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Rlly hard to understand why Wales isn't represented with their finest here.
    Pixie would work so well here. Same for Syrin because of the Morrigan thing.

I'd honestly remove Rogue and Gambit (give them another book, and get Rogue a leading role) to add more magic focus with Pixie, Syrin and maybe Wiccan discovering his mutant roots.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Pixie would work so well here. Same for Syrin because of the Morrigan thing.

I'd honestly remove Rogue and Gambit (give them another book, and get Rogue a leading role) to add more magic focus with Pixie, Syrin and maybe Wiccan discovering his mutant roots.
    Tbh I would swap Jubilee for Pixie, or even Rictor. It looks like something is going on with Rogue so she can stay. Also, have Selene show up and do/say something.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Tbh I would swap Jubilee for Pixie, or even Rictor. It looks like something is going on with Rogue so she can stay. Also, have Selene show up and do/say something.
    Selene could be an arc 2 nemesis for both this and/or Marauders.

You are right about Jubes. If she still had the vampire powers she could work here, without them I'd rather have Pixie. Another mutant I'd like to see here is Threnody.

BANNED

America's Next Top Generic Shadowcat '08 didn't have a long shelf life.

That said, with that failed push behind us I agree she'd fit well here. If it was me the book would be Betts, Wisdom, Rachel, Rictor, Exodus (Rictor's new fling), Pixie, Cece and you guessed it - Wiz Kid. Apocalypse would be central to the plot still - he is too good not to use - but in an overseer role most of the time to keep the active team from being too top-heavy.
    Last edited by powerpax; 11-16-2019 at 01:54 AM.

Selene could be an arc 2 nemesis for both this and/or Marauders.

You are right about Jubes. If she still had the vampire powers she could work here, without them I'd rather have Pixie. Another mutant I'd like to see here is Threnody.
    A crossover between the two books? I'm game.

The problem with removing Jubilee and replacing her with any of those characters is that we get another all-white team book.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystaliaArmadia View Post
    The problem with removing Jubilee and replacing her with any of those characters is that we get another all-white team book.
    Ric Grayson and Pucci Mane didn't start banging for this.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

True. Give Shogo some magic connection then. I want more magic characters than just Betsy. Rictor has a semi-mystical connection to the Earth that I guess will be explored in this.

Threnody would fit in with the strange mutant magic vibe.

Because Michael Sheen doesn’t have the X gene. He’s an Inhuman.

I'm laughing thinking that Apocalypse could have literally stretched his arm to save the twins but nah, a lot of effort.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The lighthouse was supposed to be just north of Newcastle upon Tyne near the border. At some point, some writer changed it to the southwestern tip of England. According to Google Maps, that was a 14 hour drive with traffic from London to Alnwick.
    LOL that journey should take no more than 7 hours regardless of traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveZero1 View Post
    I love Excalibur and all, but...

There is no way I'd buy that Kitty, upon hearing that Brian effing' Braddock is in trouble wouldn't drop EVERYTHING and run off to the rescue along with Betsy. They could even have her ram her boat down Morgan Le Fey's throat all Pirate Style for ll I care!

The fact that they have her say "I've got other things going on" makes me sad on the inside.
    Yeah I know what you mean, it's like the X-Men forgot they had human friend before this whole Krakoa thing.

Simple it's because people outside the UK don't seem to know anything but England, Scotland and maybe Northern Ireland if you're lucky. But Wales! Never heard of it!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveZero1 View Post
    I love Excalibur and all, but...

There is no way I'd buy that Kitty, upon hearing that Brian effing' Braddock is in trouble wouldn't drop EVERYTHING and run off to the rescue along with Betsy. They could even have her ram her boat down Morgan Le Fey's throat all Pirate Style for ll I care!

The fact that they have her say "I've got other things going on" makes me sad on the inside.
    I have to agree! It seemed really odd that she's all about a hot tub when her former teammate is currently in trouble. I still think Kate isn't quite herself.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Ha I was literally posted about that lol
    For some reason This roster seems overwhelmingly white
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean, it's like the X-Men forgot they had human friend before this whole Krakoa thing.
    Oh so now the mutants are bouncing back the humans wanna hop on their proverbial d!ck???
    Nah
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I have to agree! It seemed really odd that she's all about a hot tub when her former teammate is currently in trouble. I still think Kate isn't quite herself.
    I didn't see CB rushing to aid her when Kitty was stuck in that bullet. Are we fer sure she even knows about CBs troubles? +Her mission is a liiiiike more urgent than what's going on in Otherworld rescue innocent mutants from their prejudice government
    orrrrrrr
    Go After a grown superhero who is a seasoned combatant (
    GrindrStone(D)