Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

I didn't see CB rushing to aid her when Kitty was stuck in that bullet. Are we fer sure she even knows about CBs troubles? +Her mission is a liiiiike more urgent than what's going on in Otherworld rescue innocent mutants from their prejudice government
    orrrrrrr
    Go After a grown superhero who is a seasoned combatant (
    Oh I don't care if she doesn't join the mission, it was more the indifference she was displaying. Could be wrong but I would think Betsy told her why they were sailing to the lighthouse while on that long ass voyage. I actually find the whole thing intriguing.

And since when are ...{A}..., Trinary, and Rictor white?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Oh so now the mutants are bouncing back the humans wanna hop on their proverbial d!ck???
    Nah

I didn't see CB rushing to aid her when Kitty was stuck in that bullet. Are we fer sure she even knows about CBs troubles? +Her mission is a liiiiike more urgent than what's going on in Otherworld rescue innocent mutants from their prejudice government
    orrrrrrr
    Go After a grown superhero who is a seasoned combatant (
    Oh yeah I forgot CB's psychic ability. Turns out he's meant to know when an old teammate is in danger and come running!

If you have to raise the bar to meet your definition/requirement of a friend, then you probably never had any.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I mentioned it too. I think they literally forgot about her lol and went on with this new narrative that Apoc was the first mutant.
    Okay, when was Selene being the first mutant even become a thing? Maybe my info is out of date, but back in the '90s they were always going on about Apocalypse being "the first mutant". This just seems to be business as usual to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Okay, when was Selene being the first mutant even become a thing? Maybe my info is out of date, but back in the '90s they were always going on about Apocalypse being "the first mutant". This just seems to be business as usual to me.
    Selene was born 17000 years ago. Apocalypse only 5000 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I think AdamFTF was asking when was Selene first stated to be 17000 years old and was it after Apocalypse was stated to be "the first mutant."
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    I think AdamFTF was asking when was Selene first stated to be 17000 years old and was it after Apocalypse was stated to be "the first mutant."
    Didn't she fight Kulan Gath? The same guy who fought Red Sonja

BANNED

tbf nobody wants to remember that terrible LW annual.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post

Oops! We can chalk it up to Kitty having a poor memory.

BANNED

Earth is only 6000 years old so that’s wrong.

Aren't those Gold pages of that old "Kitty" lady? I don't really know her. Maybe they forgot to resurrect her after she fell into a Guggy hole.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I hope that if Excalibur sticks around we eventually get a confrontation between Apocalypse and Selene.
    Selene probably/most likely doesn't even care about Apocalypse one way or another.
    Plus...
    It's hinted in the Bar Sinister gossip rag that there's trouble brewing amongst the Hellfire disenfranchised...Selene could potentially be involved in that. Which is more continuity-relevant than her fighting Apocalypse for Oldest Mutant Evah! bragging rights.
    Although...I must say, a meeting between the two would/could be very interesting.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Earth is only 6000 years old so that’s wrong.
    The Bible - buggering up timelines long before Spider-Man Homecoming made it cool.

Astonishing Member

Didn't she fight Kulan Gath? The same guy who fought Red Sonja
    Look, I don't know who was born when. I don't really even know that much about Selene because I've read only like two comics with her in it. What I do know is that back in the '90s (which is still an era that matters, I don't care what the haters say) Apocalypse was repeatedly referred to as "The First Mutant" or simply "The First". Now is there a comic where Selene being the first mutant is an actual plot point or something stated or not?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Look, I don't know who was born when. I don't really even know that much about Selene because I've read only like two comics with her in it. What I do know is that back in the '90s (which is still an era that matters, I don't care what the haters say) Apocalypse was repeatedly referred to as "The First Mutant" or simply "The First". Now is there a comic where Selene being the first mutant is an actual plot point or something stated or not?
    Selene is from Conan’s Hyborean Age, which is from before all recorded civilisations including Apocalypse‘a Egypt. Because Conan’s status within Marvel is shaky due to usage rights, they don’t make too much out of this.