Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Haha. That would be amazing. They find the witch dead and they all think its the mutants, but they are to scared to say it out loud. Meanwhile Kraokans go about their day like nothing happened, except for X-force who seem to be rather cheerful lately.
    Cyclops at the funeral pretending to be sad, as in Sentry's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I don't know why I suspect the dead is going to be Scarlet Witch.
    Everybody wins!

Brevoort already said it's no one famous, ye beasties!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

The identity of the deceased has been known for weeks
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/09...aider-returns/

i think this one shot will be more about the circunstances of the Death and the mystery around it.
    Last edited by hulkling; 11-17-2019 at 04:46 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Brevoort already said it's no one famous, ye beasties!
    That dont necessarily disqualify her.

yay Marvel, another crossover saga no one asked for. I will skip this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Get the fucking MU out of my x-boox.
    I feel your pain. I myself don't get it. I wish MU will just stay out.

The last interesting cross over event was House of M and that was in 2005.

Just because you hate shared universes so much doesn't mean everyone else does.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    That dont necessarily disqualify her.
    Between the MCU and her Infamy in comics it probably does

I will probably skip this all together. Unfortunately I’m assuming I’m going to have to pick up some this story if it ties in the titles I currently already buy. Most likely won’t be buying the main title though. Honestly the preview looks very meh.....and I’m all tapped out for big events after HOXPOX

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Just because you hate shared universes so much doesn't mean everyone else does.
    Its a good thing we refrain from abusing our "make everything we post on the XBoards reality" and instead just share our opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Between the MCU and her Infamy in comics it probably does
    What books is she in again currenntly?

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...marvel-mystery

Earlier this week, Marvel.com gave you a look inside the next Marvel event comic, INCOMING #1, which hits comic shops on Wednesday, December 25. It centers around a big mystery that brings together the biggest heroes in the Marvel Universe... but why? Here's what we can tell you: There's a victim. There's a killer. Who else can tell you more without spoiling the whole thing and keeping Marvel fans in scintillating suspense? That would be Marvel Executive Editor Tom Brevoort, who provided a few answers to some of the burning questions surrounding INCOMING #1!

INCOMING centers around a mysterious murder – without spoiling anything, is the victim someone that Marvel fans will recognize?

The victim’s identity is mysterious but it is a deep dive into Marvel history. We have seen them before.

There are some very heavy hitters involved in this story, from the biggest super teams to solo players like Valkyrie and Ghost Rider, and the biggest heroes like Spider-Man and Hulk to street-level heroes like Daredevil and Jessica Jones. What could be so big that almost everyone in the Marvel Universe gets involved?

It’s a mystery, so following the trail of clues leads characters to one another as events unfold. By the end of the issue, you’ll see that what’s going on will affect everybody in 2020.

Which character is affected the most by this crime, and what does it mean for their future?

I can’t tell you that without giving the whole game away. But they wind up dead before the end as well. And there’s a big status quo shift for a beloved character who hasn’t been much in the spotlight recently. They’re going to be very important in the coming months.

What can you tell us about who committed this murder?

I can tell you that there are key clues in INCOMING but the heroes themselves don’t figure it out in those pages.

How will INCOMING serve as the closing chapter for Marvel’s 80th anniversary year?

MARVEL COMICS #1000 was about looking backwards and celebrating our rich history. INCOMING is about spotlighting where we are right now and teeing up several important storylines that will play out over the coming year across the Marvel line. So the two books function somewhat as bookends to the 80th in that regard.

INCOMING #1 -- which goes on sale Wednesday, December 25 -- is written by Al Ewing, Jason Aaron, Saladin Ahmed, Ed Brisson, Donny Cates, Eve L. Ewing, Jonathan Hickman, Tini Howard, Greg Pak, Matt Rosenberg, Dan Slott, Kelly Thompson, and Chip Zdarsky will feature art by Joe Bennett, Carmen Carnero, Jim Cheung, Mattia de Iulis, Jorge Fornes, Javier Garron, Kim Jacinto, Aaron Kuder, Francesco Manna, Carlos Pacheco, Humberto Ramos, R. B. Silva, Andrea Sorrentino, Ryan Stegman, Luciano Vecchio, and Annie Wu, with a cover by Patrick Gleason. Pre-order your copy today online or at your local comic shop!

BANNED

The only thing worse then having to deal with the Avengers is having to deal with Brevoort.
    I wish he'd do one of these videos where he has to read mean comments abt him but probably not famous enough for that.

BANNED

They should’ve fired him along with Alonso.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They should’ve fired him along with Alonso.
    I feel like we've gone to a handful of X-editors and yet he's been therre for as long as I can remember.