Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yeah, of course there's going to be conflict between the Fantastic Four and the X-Men especially with Franklin involved but to make the leap the X-Men / Xavier have some sort of insidious plans for recruiting Franklin is quite the stretch. The X-Men's relationship to the hero Community has not been shown to be on the decline.
    X-Men ARE the heroes. Everyone else, not so much.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    X-Men ARE the heroes. Everyone else, not so much.
    That is why they are ressurecting and trusting as leaders Nazis (Sinister) , Slave owners ( Apocalypse) and slave traders ( Jamie Braddock ) . Not counting rapist (Mystique) and murders .

I don’t think they are bad but don’t fool yourself, krakoa is being ruled by horrible criminals.

And before you say :”but humanas too” they are supposed to be better. Then why should we for then if they are playing the old policial games of destabilizing enemy states and give amnesty to war criminals .

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    That is why they are ressurecting and trusting as leaders Nazis (Sinister) , Slave owners ( Apocalypse) and slave traders ( Jamie Braddock ) . Not counting rapist (Mystique) and murders .

I don’t think they are bad but don’t fool yourself, krakoa is being ruled by horrible criminals.

And before you say :”but humanas too” they are supposed to be better. Then why should we for then if they are playing the old policial games of destabilizing enemy states and give amnesty to war criminals .
    Agreed with most of this. The X-men aren’t bad but some of their recent actions aren’t necessarily heroic either. They’re pretty Much housing known criminals and savage killers on their land.

I do find it odd that some people still think that the relationship between the X-men and the rest of the super hero community hasn’t changed. How could it not? Xavier literally drew a line in the sand with everything that happened especially his whole telephathic speech to the rest of world at the end of HOX/POX. I’m not saying that the X-men are villains to be targeted by the rest of the community but things have changed....that’s one of the more exciting aspects of this DOX. I want to see what Spider-Man, avengers, f4 and so on think. Obviously the Fantastic Four Weren’t necessarily in agreement with what they were doing ...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post

And yet they are still the good guys. The absolute state of the rest of the MU ://