Fantastic Member

Default Wonder Woman: Still Zombielive in DCeased: Unkillables?

Question: Will she make an appearance? And how do they intend on stopping her now that she has that sword. Maybe Cheetah will get a hold of her lasso and that sword?

Considering how she was treated in the previous series, she'll probably get built up as a great, unstoppable threat only to get dropped with one blow and less fuss.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Considering how she was treated in the previous series, she'll probably get built up as a great, unstoppable threat only to get dropped with one blow and less fuss.
    I guess Taylor answered the cry against decompression in a way nobody asked for. Superman's my favorite DC character alongside Nightwing and I gotta say I hated that page so damn much. Considering Diana's treatment in DCeased I will be fine if she never crops up again. Between that and Injustice (which, admittedly, Taylor had to tow NetherRealm's narrative line) I don't know if I want Taylor handling Diana for a while.

spoilers:
    Called it.
    end of spoilers

So after Injustice and now DCeased, can Tom Taylor never be allowed to write Diana again?

spoilers:
    Called it.
    end of spoilers

So after Injustice and now DCeased, can Tom Taylor never be allowed to write Diana again?
    Not reading DCeased because I loathe zombie fiction but yeah, in the few times in Injustice where Diana was supposed to act like her normal self I wasn't impressed with how Taylor wrote her.

spoilers:
    Called it.
    end of spoilers

His Cheetah sucked too. I’ve noticed Taylor does a very poor job with villains in general. He either redeems them like Harley or writes them as over the top evil, no inbetween. His Diana is pretty bad, I think his first intro to her was the DCAU so that’s what he writes her like, which is why her characterization is so paper thin.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    His Cheetah sucked too. I’ve noticed Taylor does a very poor job with villains in general. He either redeems them like Harley or writes them as over the top evil, no inbetween. His Diana is pretty bad, I think his first intro to her was the DCAU so that’s what he writes her like, which is why her characterization is so paper thin.
    Yeah, I’ve tended to notice across his writing of the characters like Superman or WW he seems to write them at their most basic simplistic characterizations.