Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    "we have a huge revelation regarding Frank's family"

What is it?
    There might be some family member alive.

@Warren I subscribe everything you said. In 9 issues he was arrested 3 times, and i feel he needs to be unleashed, we haven't seen anything that he can do.
    Last edited by Bionder; 08-07-2014 at 05:49 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bionder View Post
    Agreed, i didn't understand that either. Both of them in this book, did their own "mission" and Frank seemed to didn't care about her doings but i didn't imagine that he was caught off guard by her so easily...
    'Tasha arrested him for impeding her investigation/stopping her from beating up the
    janitor guy.

Had Frank helped her or even stayed out of her way, she'd of let him go.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    'Tasha arrested him for impeding her investigation/stopping her from beating up the
    janitor guy.

Had Frank helped her or even stayed out of her way, she'd of let him go.
    I don't agree. He helped her enough just waiting for her in the plane and save her from taking a shot, he could have gone and leave her in the ship, at least she could have give him a pass.

"You are selfish Frank Castle. An enemy to S.H.I.E.L.D. And sooner or later, your selfishness was going to undo you... Sooner or later, someone was going to get the drop on you."

After this you still think she would let him go?

Fantastic Member

Remember when Frank had a Junkie hooker make him black and he hung out with Power man... it was coool

It was great seeing Mitch Gerads back, and the dynamic between Frank and Natasha is an interesting one. But I agree he came off a little too naive here, and I was expecting more from the "crossover". They barely said two words to each other and that's that.

And buying the two issues is a hit or miss. The fans of each character should stay with their favorite book, in my opinion we didn't need to buy the two issues to "experience" this event. They should have make like the "Omega Drive", each book was a separate part of the story and not the same for the sake of perspectives.

And buying the two issues is a hit or miss. The fans of each character should stay with their favorite book, in my opinion we didn't need to buy the two issues to "experience" this event. They should have make like the "Omega Drive", each book was a separate part of the story and not the same for the sake of perspectives.
    Yeah, I get both series anyway but was disappointed by the experience. Each issue on its own is all right, but it fails as a crossover event. I enjoyed the Black Widow issue a lot, but when I got to the Punisher one I just thought "that's it?".

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Yeah, I get both series anyway but was disappointed by the experience. Each issue on its own is all right, but it fails as a crossover event. I enjoyed the Black Widow issue a lot, but when I got to the Punisher one I just thought "that's it?".
    Do you follow both titles regularly or only one?

Do you follow both titles regularly or only one?
    I follow both series regularly, but I'm on the edge with Punisher to be honest... I love Mitch Gerads' art, but the story is just not doing it for me anymore.

I can perfectly understand what you meant. He seems to me more a "regular" guy than the Punisher himself. And despite Frank being a "regular guy" with no powers, he is more than ordinary.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    It was weird that he trusted her especially after the Rucka War Zone mini.
    The interesting thing about Frank is that while his entire drive is dedicated to emotional response, he's not really an emotional guy. He's a tactical mind who's been deadened inside. He has a pretty interesting history with Natasha (how much of that accounts for the ending is up to the writer) and it made good sense to me that he would be rational, if not cooperative, the whole time. There are plenty of people who don't like the Punisher, but in his world, in his story, you can definitely see how characters like the Avengers come off as self righteous or a little petty.

I give Gerads props, because even if you make Frank younger or sexier, you still need a dose of grim and it appears he's added some. To my own surprise I preferred his art over Noto's, and I liked the functionality of the crossover in general. That said, I think this was my last issue for a while. Sticking around to me is out of loyalty to the character, and I feel like my money is better spent on something more compelling.