Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I love how MJ gets a serious Superhero intro in the recap .

"The news was right! Doctor Octopus is back!" Well, yeah, just not in this instance...the better question is if Peter knows.

MJ in that skirt .

They should probably get out of there before the police show up .

I like how in that second-to-last page from the preview has MJ in a costume among those villains lol.

Also her aside glance to the viewer:

Wonder if she learned that from Peter .

Oh well, it's looking cool, wonder how they'll overcome this particular obstacle, and keeping it interesting while they're at it.

Also, I wonder if Peter will hear about Mysterio being there, or at least hear about those villains "being there" and call MJ later.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    "The news was right! Doctor Octopus is back!" Well, yeah, just not in this instance...the better question is if Peter knows.
    He probably does, he was keeping some track of Otto if his checking out on Otto after War of the Realms is any hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I like how in that second-to-last page from the preview has MJ in a costume among those villains lol.
    I also like that Mysterio goes for the OG!Sinister Six. Like the good old days .

Although it is kind of funny seeing MJ lumped with all those Supervillains. I guess it's a nod to the film, but might also be a sign that MJ needs to be careful how much she associates herself with Mysterio and what she's doing...
    Also, I wonder if Peter will hear about Mysterio being there, or at least hear about those villains "being there" and call MJ later.
    I guess they better hope the police don't start investigating Mysterio's random appearance.

Nice preview! I'm loving the recap page as well. Nice to see MJ with her very own intro!