Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    stan lee's pimp hand

I loved when Daredevil went out to the country and met the Blackbolt and other inhumans at "factory farm" where miss #9 was created.

They had to fight ultron.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlermonkey View Post
    I loved when Daredevil went out to the country and met the Blackbolt and other inhumans at "factory farm" where miss #9 was created.

They had to fight ultron.
    An Acts of Vengeance crossover event. One of the major highlights from that run:

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    An Acts of Vengeance crossover event. One of the major highlights from that run:

I remember Chip Zdarsky's new run actually referenced it, where he was slipping against thugs due to not being fully in it, and thought something like "I survived Ultron, and I'm going to die to these low******s?". He still won, of course.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Dark Horse' movie-based comics, especially in the first half of the decade, were almost all gold. Aliens and Terminator slipped in quality from 1997 onward though.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Also, the Kevin Smith Daredevil.

Lost in the shuffle during the Heroes Reborn focus, and also in the shadow of an Amazing Thunderbolts series. I really liked Ostrander's Heroes for Hire. My first exposure to Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Hercules and She Hulk.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!