View Poll Results: Team T'Challa or Team Namor?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team T'Challa all the way!

67 46.85%
  • Team Namor all the way!

53 37.06%
  • Both...I love them both!

15 10.49%
  • Don't care... I dislike them both!

8 5.59%
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Freeman View Post
    The U.S hasn't attacked Russia over giving Asylum to Eric Snowden. Russia has a sovereign right to give asylum to who they choose. So the premise of that excuse is wrong. Besides the fact that Atlantis has nothing to do with this conflict. Namor dragged them into the conflict.
    And i'll say it again, They weren't at War...Cyclops said they weren't at War with the Avengers.

i don't care if POTUS ordered SHIELD to attack them or not, nor do i care if cyclops fought them. POTUS doesn't have any authority over namor or atlantis either.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i don't care if POTUS ordered SHIELD to attack them or not, nor do i care if cyclops fought them. POTUS doesn't have any authority over namor or atlantis either.
    And that doesn't change the fact that Namor didn't have 'Just Cause' or the right or authority to attack another sovereign nation, who didn't attack or threaten them in ANY WAY. You just bodied your own argument. lol.
    SO LET THIS BE A LESSON. LEARN. YOUR. PLACE. - Prince Freeman

Shuri was Justified in retaliating against Atlantis for their war crimes during AvX. Luckily for Namor she didn't want to exterminate all of the Atlantians. If Shuri decides to attack whatever is left of Atlantis again (due to the Thanos/Proxima Midnight redirect) will she be justified? Or should she soley keep her attacks on Namor alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    And i'll say it again, They weren't at War...Cyclops said they weren't at War with the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by DeamonSnow View Post
    Shuri was Justified in retaliating against Atlantis for their war crimes during AvX. Luckily for Namor she didn't want to exterminate all of the Atlantians. If Shuri decides to attack whatever is left of Atlantis again (due to the Thanos/Proxima Midnight redirect) will she be justified? Or should she soley keep her attacks on Namor alone?
    She would have the right if they kept him in charge. But I would not support her attacking Atlantis at this point. The reason is that we are shown Andromeda telling Namor that it was not a good idea to do whatever he was going to do with Proxima. She was against and others were also against it. So I think Namor should be the focus. The only thing Atlantis has to do is remove him from leadership. If they don't then Atlantis is a tool that threatens Wakanda. His intent is pretty clear after issue #22.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    That's also false. Atlantis had an alliance with Utopia to the extant that their problems where Atlantis for the simple fact that their nation was directly under Utopia. During that time they were basically one and the same as a "nation".
    You guys can't have it both ways. The leader of Utopia said they were NOT AT WAR. Period. Namor doesn't have the right to attack Wakanda, no matter what you are saying here. He did not have 'just cause'. He didn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    That's also false. Atlantis had an alliance with Utopia to the extant that their problems where Atlantis for the simple fact that their nation was directly under Utopia. During that time they were basically one and the same as a "nation".
    This is accurate. Atlantis did have an alliance with the X-Men at the time.

With that said They weren't at War with the Avengers. So Namor attacking Wakanda (without even an attempt at diplomacy) was the initial act of War.

cyclops said the x-men weren't at war. he was wrong, but he was perfectly within his rights to state as much. he said nothing of atlantis, nor would he have any authority to. they had an alliance, nothing more. these are not hard concepts to follow.

Nice scan, even though they all had the Phoenix force you can see Namor's murderous tendencies. He is a messed up individual. I don't want to read a book with him in it but I'm too invested in this story so...

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    cyclops said the x-men weren't at war. he was wrong, but he was perfectly within his rights to state as much. he said nothing of atlantis, nor would he have any authority to. they had an alliance, nothing more. these are not hard concepts to follow.
    To start a war against another sovereign nation, you need just cause. Namor did not have it. So none of this stuff matters. He simply did not have just cause. It's really that simple.

Astonishing Member Global Honored's Avatar

Unfortunately this thread has turned towards attacks & criticism of fans while hashing out the same tired, circular arguments so...CLOSED.