Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
To be fair, if that last scene with Norman and Harry is any hint, I don't think Peter will end up using the black suit.

I could be wrong though, but if there's a symbiote bonded with Harry, I just don't see Peter getting it.

Either way, with the way the game plays, assuming the second game works in a similar way, then the black suit would either replace gadgets when you use it, or it'd have just some power like the other suits.
There's no way we're not getting a playable Black Suit when the developers went to the extent of not even having it as an alternate costume, since they want the Symbiote and Peter using it to be plot relevant to the next game.

The PS4 suit having a white spider even lends itself to the Black Suit design.
I wonder what they could even do to make Chameleon work though, like, Mysterio can throw a lot of shit at you before he's taken down in one punch, what would Chameleon do? Disguise himself as some people you have to guess before punching him out?
Something like that. Maybe use Spider-Sense for it.
I think he could be working there just to get some money until he finds another job, but effectively it'd have no story importance and be just some quests.
Maybe. I just want to see it be relevant...
Also, Miles, I really wonder what they'll do to make him work, if the game itself is any hint, he's a super genius too, but I hope he doesn't get gadgets like Peter, but on the other hand, Venom Blast and his invisibility would be a lot harder to be flexible, or at least as flexible as Peter's gadgets.
I think Miles' abilities are going to make up for not having as much gadgets or strength power as base Peter.