Default Master Chief vs. Terminator

Chief takes on the main Terminator bad guy from each film, 1 after the other gauntlet style. No breaks.

He gets Cortana, shotgun, plasma rifle and 2 grenades.

How far does he get?

Bonus: He fights them all at once.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

He does fine. Faster than them at least slightly, and the plasma rifle/grenades will ruin them.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Do his weapons refresh? Because if not he might not have the ammo to go the distance and will have to resort to hand to hand.

Like it might take the better part of his plasma rifle charge to permaslag the second round alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Do his weapons refresh? Because if not he might not have the ammo to go the distance and will have to resort to hand to hand.

Like it might take the better part of his plasma rifle charge to permaslag the second round alone.
    Weapons do not refresh.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

A single grenade should do it for the T-1000. I'd argue he probably doesn't need a gun for the T-800
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    A single grenade should do it for the T-1000. I'd argue he probably doesn't need a gun for the T-800
    See I wouldn't think so. I don't think a single explosion is gonna do the trick. I think the plasma rifle probably needs to be applied for an extended period to just melt the thing.

See I wouldn't think so. I don't think a single explosion is gonna do the trick. I think the plasma rifle probably needs to be applied for an extended period to just melt the thing.
    The effective kill radius is something like 12 feet. More than enough to envelop the thing in temperatures that exceeded the vat that melted him slowly.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The effective kill radius is something like 12 feet. More than enough to envelop the thing in temperatures that exceeded the vat that melted him slowly.
    Yeah but the vat was continuous. He didn't melt on contact with it and the heat of a grenade is over instantly. Don't get me wrong, it should blow him up, but I am under the impression he can come back from that.

Yeah but the vat was continuous. He didn't melt on contact with it and the heat of a grenade is over instantly. Don't get me wrong, it should blow him up, but I am under the impression he can come back from that.
    Hm, I suppose that's a fair assessment, yea.

Arx Inosaan