Mighty Member

Default Cassie in DCeased

Hello,
    question:

Is Cassie in Dceased OLDER when she gets Wonder Woman?

I mean because if you take the ToT Cassie and compare it to the DCeased Cassie then you see a BIG difference.

DCeased Cassie as Wonder Woman is less different to DCeased Wonder Girl than Damian and Jon as Batman and Superman.

Well when she gets to be Wonder Woman in the upcoming sequel it’s only been 5 years since the end of DCeased, during DCeased I would assume that she is at the age she is at now in Young Justice (based off it being her current Young Justice outfit) so probably around 16 to 18. So she will be at least in her early 20’s when she gets to be Wonder Woman in the sequel, can’t say she was Wonder Woman in the original series cause she really only showed up for the final issue.

But no definitely not as old as future Cassie from Titans of Tomorrow, I’d argue those characters were at least in their 30’s.
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-09-2020 at 05:11 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Was hoping this thread was announcing that Cassie had permanently checked out on us. Pity.

Actually, I think Cassie becoming WW would be the best thing that ever happened to her. She never filled the WG boots, as well as Donna did, for my money.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Was hoping this thread was announcing that Cassie had permanently checked out on us. Pity.

Actually, I think Cassie becoming WW would be the best thing that ever happened to her. She never filled the WG boots, as well as Donna did, for my money.
    Actually I prefer Cassie over Donna...

The Problem with Cassie is that she LATE learned how to step in her own powers, so we actually saw little of her own potential.
    Before she was given power of Zeus and Ares.

Problem with Cassie is that her origin was now rebooted...It would have been better to let her be the daughter of Zeus and make her a kind of Thor with elektrokinesis.
    Instead of making her like Donna and Diana..

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Actually I prefer Cassie over Donna...

The Problem with Cassie is that she LATE learned how to step in her own powers, so we actually saw little of her own potential.
    Before she was given power of Zeus and Ares.

Problem with Cassie is that her origin was now rebooted...It would have been better to let her be the daughter of Zeus and make her a kind of Thor with elektrokinesis.
    Instead of making her like Donna and Diana..
    She is still wearing Trigon's armor and lasso, right? I think THAT is where a lot of us Byrne fans, who've been cheering her on, all these years, ..got off the train. A Raven tie-in for a superheroine, powered by Greek gods?
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

No, her current costume is a jacket, a blue and red t-shirt with a WW logo on it, a skirt, and pants with stars on. Definitely not armour.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman