Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I certainly would love to see a development between Spider-Man and The Beast, Nightcrawler, as well as Scott Summers and Betsy Braddock.
    Aren't the X-Men still exiled?

/s

Astonishing Member

Last edited by Darthfury78; 08-17-2020 at 10:30 PM.

Pete could stand to be better friends with Angelica Jones. (Platonic.)

Astonishing Member

I certainly would love to see a development between Spider-Man and The Beast, Nightcrawler, as well as Scott Summers and Betsy Braddock.
    It would make sense for Spider-Man to be closer to the X-Men since they are both metaphors for outcasts and racial issues overlap a lot with class issues. Peter even had a teaching job for a while, which a lot of the X-Men do for a living. Unfortunately most writers never took advantage of these similarities.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou D. Kid View Post
    It would make sense for Spider-Man to be closer to the X-Men since they are both metaphors for outcasts and racial issues overlap a lot with class issues. Peter even had a teaching job for a while, which a lot of the X-Men do for a living. Unfortunately most writers never took advantage of these similarities.
    Which is a shame, especially after Marvel started folding Spider-Man in with the Avengers, which I didn't mind at the time, but nowadays . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Captain britain--they even knew each others secret ids. Strange that they both end up in avengers and it never comes up.

Robyn hood--Had a "iron giant" friendship with spidey.

Hulk--Spidey did have a bit of a friendship with the hulk in marvel team up. Hulk even got upset when spidey got blasted into space. Someone remembers this in a issue of what if where after spidey gets turned into a monster hulk has to kill him and gets upset over it. "dang it i liked spidey!"

Man-thing--Another odd one but man thing was fine with spidey after they fought a few times not even attacking spidey anymore in marvel team up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Captain britain--they even knew each others secret ids. Strange that they both end up in avengers and it never comes up.

Robyn hood--Had a "iron giant" friendship with spidey.

Hulk--Spidey did have a bit of a friendship with the hulk in marvel team up. Hulk even got upset when spidey got blasted into space. Someone remembers this in a issue of what if where after spidey gets turned into a monster hulk has to kill him and gets upset over it. "dang it i liked spidey!"

Man-thing--Another odd one but man thing was fine with spidey after they fought a few times not even attacking spidey anymore in marvel team up.
    The Hulk's friendship with Spider-Man actually does get tackled in the Immortal Hulk: With Great Power one-shot by Tom Taylor. Pretty good read, in my view.

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    The Hulk's friendship with Spider-Man actually does get tackled in the Immortal Hulk: With Great Power one-shot by Tom Taylor. Pretty good read, in my view.
    It also revealed that Hulk (not Bruce Banner) wasn't affected by One More Day and still remembers that Peter is Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by primenumber101 View Post
    It also revealed that Hulk (not Bruce Banner) wasn't affected by One More Day and still remembers that Peter is Spider-Man.
    Oh, yeah. That was fun. Probably something to do with his connection to The One Below All.

Astonishing Member

Power Up

All that's needed is Spider-Man to complete Jason Arron's Mighty Avengers. Carol, Jennifer, and Peter...

BANNED

Spider-Man had a lot of relationships with hero thanks to Team Up, Avengers, and New Avengers. But his most prominent relationship is with Captain America, Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Fantastic Four, Deadpool of all people, and Wolverine. I personally really enjoy him with Deadpool, Johnny Storm, Ben Grimm, Daredevil, and Wolverine. Their chemistry and banter is still the greatest things ever.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    Spider-Man had a lot of relationships with hero thanks to Team Up, Avengers, and New Avengers. But his most prominent relationship is with Captain America, Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Fantastic Four, Deadpool of all people, and Wolverine. I personally really enjoy him with Deadpool, Johnny Storm, Ben Grimm, Daredevil, and Wolverine. Their chemistry and banter is still the greatest things ever.
    I have yet to see the following team-up with Spider-Man in recent times. While Spidey's team-up with the male Marvel characters are well known, there has been a huge lack of development with the female heroines. The last major team-up was with Captain Marvel in 2012. Spider-Man and Deadpool has been a huge hit for Marvel. Yet, no one has thought about developing a team-up series on the following that would have Spider-Man and a heroine.

1. Spider-Man & Mockingbird
    2. Spider-Man & Captain Britain(Betsy Braddock)
    3. Spider-Man & Spider-Woman
    4. Spider-Man & Tigra
    5. Spider-Man & Captain Marvel
    6. Spider-Man & She-Hulk
    7. Spider-Man & Black Widow

BANNED

I have yet to see the following team-up with Spider-Man in recent times. While Spidey's team-up with the male Marvel characters are well known, there has been a huge lack of development with the female heroines. The last major team-up was with Captain Marvel in 2012. Spider-Man and Deadpool has been a huge hit for Marvel. Yet, no one has thought about developing a team-up series on the following that would have Spider-Man and a heroine.

1. Spider-Man & Mockingbird
    2. Spider-Man & Captain Britain(Betsy Braddock)
    3. Spider-Man & Spider-Woman
    4. Spider-Man & Tigra
    5. Spider-Man & Captain Marvel
    6. Spider-Man & She-Hulk
    7. Spider-Man & Black Widow
    The most recent team-up that come up to my mind might be with Wolverine, Valeria, and Franklin in FF. But you are right at that, there is not much team-up between heroines and Spider-Man. The last time might be with Silver Sable or Black Cat. If there are team up like that then I hope for Susan Storm and Spider-Man team up. Sue is the least FF to interact with Peter. I want them to interact with both of them going adventure in Negative Zone or wherever.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    The most recent team-up that come up to my mind might be with Wolverine, Valeria, and Franklin in FF. But you are right at that, there is not much team-up between heroines and Spider-Man. The last time might be with Silver Sable or Black Cat. If there are team up like that then I hope for Susan Storm and Spider-Man team up. Sue is the least FF to interact with Peter. I want them to interact with both of them going adventure in Negative Zone or wherever.
    Since most super heroine titles are written by female Marvel writers, they want the focus to be geared towards young female readers. However, some had failed to realize that a lot of female readers love Spider-Man, as he has a large female audience. Yet no one(writing a heroine series) wants to use Spider-Man in their stories. I certainly would love to see a Black Widow and Spider-Man mini series, for example.

Astonishing Member

Spider-man had a fun team-up with DR. Strange in Sensational by Dezago and Ringo.