Thread: Echo vs Batgirl

BANNED

Default Echo vs Batgirl

Echo ( Maya Lopez) vs Batgirl( Cassandra Cain)

The one who is an upper-tier bullet-timer, punches through walls and carries explosives on her bat-belt.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

This is a definite stomp. It's DC's payback for that Wildcat v. Daredevil thread.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I was kind of hoping that this would be Cassandra Cain vs. the Greek personification of reflected sound.

Spectacular Member

I had the pleasure of binge-reading that run on Daredevil this past spring. The Echo arc might have been the worst part.

On-topic, she stands no chance against Cassie. I don't know that Matt would either, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefist Norrin View Post
    I had the pleasure of binge-reading that run on Daredevil this past spring. The Echo arc might have been the worst part.

On-topic, she stands no chance against Cassie. I don't know that Matt would either, honestly.
    Batgirls faster but daredevil is pretty hardcore himself. And I do think he's appreciably stronger , while Batgirl strikes hard she has little to no feats of the "bending guns" variety. Matt stands a chance at least

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Batgirls faster but daredevil is pretty hardcore himself. And I do think he's appreciably stronger , while Batgirl strikes hard she has little to no feats of the "bending guns" variety. Matt stands a chance at least
    Yeah, he definitely does. My wording was off. I just mean I'd give the nod to Cass over DD more often than not.

Since the reboot Cass isn’t as beastly as she used to be. I still think she takes this though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I was kind of hoping that this would be Cassandra Cain vs. the Greek personification of reflected sound.
    Don't be a idiot. That would turn out to be more of a stomp than this one turned out to be.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Since the reboot Cass isn’t as beastly as she used to be. I still think she takes this though.
    Reboot Cass was never Batgirl was she? So this must be post crisis.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Reboot Cass was never Batgirl was she? So this must be post crisis.
    Precisely. Reboot Cass is 'Orphan'. If it's Cassandra Cain Batgirl, it's original Cass, and she rips Echo apart.

A long time ago, someone made a joke that any fight between Cass and another comic book martial artist quickly becomes 'Cass versus Daredevil' in the thread. I'm glad to see the prophecy has once again been completed. ^_^ Also, Cass ~7-8/10 against old school Matt - it's a hard fight, as Matt is a fantastic, bullet-timing fighter in his own right, but she takes a majority.

Current Matt gets destroyed. Current Matt versus Orphan-Cass would be a better fight. And no, I don't know how to call that - we've not seen enough of Matt's current level (he's currently getting re-trained by Elektra, ugh), and I haven't as much been following Orphan, who tends to get talked up a lot but beaten down just as much.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate