Thread: Echo vs Batgirl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Echo vs Batgirl

Echo ( Maya Lopez) vs Batgirl( Cassandra Cain)

The one who is an upper-tier bullet-timer, punches through walls and carries explosives on her bat-belt.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

This is a definite stomp. It's DC's payback for that Wildcat v. Daredevil thread.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I was kind of hoping that this would be Cassandra Cain vs. the Greek personification of reflected sound.

Spectacular Member

I had the pleasure of binge-reading that run on Daredevil this past spring. The Echo arc might have been the worst part.

On-topic, she stands no chance against Cassie. I don't know that Matt would either, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefist Norrin View Post
    I had the pleasure of binge-reading that run on Daredevil this past spring. The Echo arc might have been the worst part.

On-topic, she stands no chance against Cassie. I don't know that Matt would either, honestly.
    Batgirls faster but daredevil is pretty hardcore himself. And I do think he's appreciably stronger , while Batgirl strikes hard she has little to no feats of the "bending guns" variety. Matt stands a chance at least

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    I was kind of hoping that this would be Cassandra Cain vs. the Greek personification of reflected sound.
    Don't be a idiot. That would turn out to be more of a stomp than this one turned out to be.