Extraordinary Member

Default Strongest Bleach Shinigami that Kuwabara can defeat?

Who is the strongest Shinigami from Bleach that Kazuma Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho can defeat in battle?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

not any named soul reaper. at least not anyone who has any degree of mastery over flashstep, because kuwabara is tanky but not very fast. i'd dare say out of the core 4, he's the slowest.

Extraordinary Member

Hmm, what if Speed were equalized?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Anyone that he lands a hit on, probably, presuming that they don't have regen, or some esoteric gibberish power that possibly would only be relevant when dealing with an overpowered dimensional sword technique that there was no evidence of even existing within their universe before that very point.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Even with speed equalised, Kuwabara just isn't very skilled with his sword. Any semi decent Bleach swordsman should be able to use their powers to throw him off guard and stab him up.

Extraordinary Member

And most people in Bleach can "fly" and has some form of ranged attack and/or AoE ability. All of which are things that Kuwabara lacks.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Even with speed equalised, Kuwabara just isn't very skilled with his sword. Any semi decent Bleach swordsman should be able to use their powers to throw him off guard and stab him up.
    I mean Kuwabara "guards" the same way Rocky does, so I don't think that's really an issue here. Either he can eat the punishment or he can't, not that I know enough about Bleach post-Soul Society to make a judgement there. I feel like he'd get along with Kenpachi.

However, the dimension cutting sword may not really need much in the way of skill to land hits at equal speed, since it probably can't be blocked by conventional means.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I mean Kuwabara "guards" the same way Rocky does, so I don't think that's really an issue here. Either he can eat the punishment or he can't, not that I know enough about Bleach post-Soul Society to make a judgement there. I feel like he'd get along with Kenpachi.

However, the dimension cutting sword may not really need much in the way of skill to land hits at equal speed, since it probably can't be blocked by conventional means.
    naw. kenny's too fight crazy for kuwabara. sure, he likes a good scrap but not to the degree of kenny or unohana.