Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she was behaving abnormally due to the spell cast. do you have her doing that with women outside of that instance ?

any this is derailing the topic. back to her and others being a goddess.
    I have loads of evidence of her having clearly romantic subtext with other X-women that couldn’t be explicitly shown because of homophobic comic codes. Please look at the synopsis of AXIS before trying to deny what she did because maybe a good reread will make it crystal.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But what is this goddess power? What has changed for her other than a title/status? Im genuinly confused
    it magnifies her strength and power. she has immeasurable strength and longevity.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-18-2019 at 12:33 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I have loads of evidence of her having clearly romantic subtext with other X-women that couldn’t be explicitly shown because of homophobic comic codes. Please look at the synopsis of AXIS before trying to deny what she did because maybe a good reread will make it crystal.
    I did and it didnt confirm she was bisexual sorry
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

it magnifies her strength and power. she has immeasurable strength and longevity.

Thanks, but Im not sure that adds anything that her confirmed status as an omega mutant does. I feel like saying she is also an actual god is unnecesary and nothing so far has really justified that

Thanks, but Im not sure that adds anything that her confirmed status as an omega mutant does. I feel like saying she is also an actual god is unnecesary and nothing so far has really justified that
    as an omega she doesnt have immeasurable durability, strength and longevity beloved.

as an omega she doesnt have immeasurable durability, strength and longevity beloved.
    Where in the BP comic did it actually say that about her though?

BANNED

so who's stronger, Broly or Jiren???

Where in the BP comic did it actually say that about her though?
    I think this us something that is implied or understood about gods. also that book comes from marvel and is official. it's not from a random person.

uh oh......am i hearing something that’s implied and not clearly stated??

I think this us something that is implied or understood about gods. also that book comes from marvel and is official. it's not from a random person.
    I'll take your word for it but i havent seen her exhibit super strength and durability outside of that hammer and even that had its limits

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I find it really funny how in Storm's case it has to be done in an X- Book for it to be acknowledged.. even when writers in other books acknowledged her being a goddess. Y'all are really showing out lmfao
    Exactly. Imagine Wolverine or Rogue’s life away from the X-men not mattering to their individual narratives because it isn’t mentioned in the X-men books. It sounds absurd because it is absurd.

nope darling I provided the receipts from an official marvel encyclopedia. all canon beloved. it also mentions her love for tchalla and nothing about being bi or loving yukio. just saying :*

BANNED

No. Kiss clearly provided proof of Storm’s goddess status documented in official marvel text. She able to absorb and transform worship into power. That’s not I simply implied, it’s outright stated. Her bisexual nature is anything but.

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    No. Kiss clearly provided proof of Storm’s goddess status documented in official marvel text. She able to absorb and transform worship into power. That’s not I simply implied, it’s outright stated. Her bisexual nature is anything but.
    exactly. I provided context prior to it being confirmed where it was hinted and then text from a marvel encyclopedia but yet its still implied? please help me understand this??? lol