Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly. I provided context prior to it being confirmed where it was hinted and then text from a marvel encyclopedia but yet its still implied? please help me understand this??? lol
    Lolol Issa mess! One of these things is CLEARLY unlike the other. But we’ll wait for it to be confirmed in the X-books.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Lolol Issa mess! One of these things is CLEARLY unlike the other. But we’ll wait for it to be confirmed in the X-books.
    right? because even though it was confirmed in uncanny, fearless, and black panther it isnt valid until Hickman says so lol. Chile I cant
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Is she the #1 mutant deity? She could create and destroy galaxies and entire realities. Able to go toe to toe with Galactus. One of the few things the Dominions from HoXPoX fear. No other have the same level of abilities.

BANNED

right? because even though it was confirmed in uncanny, fearless, and black panther it isnt valid until Hickman says so lol. Chile I cant
    Don’t forget the subtle nods to the ties to Wakanda and her complicated relationship with T’Challa in X-men red.

At the very least being a goddess means that Storm can hear the prayers of her worshipers, convert their faith into a mystical energy that amplifies Storm's own powers. She's connected to them in a metaphysical way that can't be explained by her mutant powers.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post

Is she the #1 mutant deity? She could create and destroy galaxies and entire realities. Able to go toe to toe with Galactus. One of the few things the Dominions from HoXPoX fear. No other have the same level of abilities.
    let's not forget she was given Phoenix to out her on the level of storm according to Claremont. just saying.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    Don’t forget the subtle nods to the ties to Wakanda and her complicated relationship with T’Challa in X-men red.
    oh yes boo how could I forget!!! exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    At the very least being a goddess means that Storm can hear the prayers of her worshipers, convert their faith into a mystical energy that amplifies Storm's own powers. She's connected to them in a metaphysical way that can't be explained by her mutant powers.
    this right here!!! all of this!

BANNED

That’s exactly what the text Kyss provided would appear to imply. There is no such text detailing the bounds of her sexuality.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    I find it really funny how in Storm's case it has to be done in an X- Book for it to be acknowledged.. even when writers in other books acknowledged her being a goddess. Y'all are really showing out lmfao
    Agreed, with this there are characters who haven't used abilities in years and fans will argue that case to death. I'm confused as why Storm being validated as a Goddess in an actual book is subject to having to meet a certain standard?

She's a Goddess and a mutant the same way, Dani was a mutant and a Valkyrie, or Jean is a mutant and host for the PF, or Magik is mutant and a sorceress, you can mutant and multiple other things!!

BANNED

let's not forget she was given Phoenix to out her on the level of storm according to Claremont. just saying.
    That makes sense since Jean was a weakling. But Storm hasn't reached the heights Phoenix has yet, no shade.

I dont think she became a god until Morrison as he literally had he ascend beyond humanity. As Phoenix of the White Crown, she existed outside of time and space and was doing things far beyond mortality

Not even Claremont had her power levels such that she could hold an entire timeline in her hands and eradicate it

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont think she became a god until Morrison as he literally had he ascend beyond humanity. As Phoenix of the White Crown, she existed outside of time and space and was doing things far beyond mortality

Not even Claremont had her power levels such that she could hold an entire timeline in her hands and eradicate it
    I dont think Jean or storm were at God levels when she first became Phoenix so I agree with you there. and is Jean only a God when white Phoenix of crown or at the other Phoenix levels too?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 11-18-2019 at 01:28 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I havent read it in a while but didnt she recreate the universe from inside the MKrann crystal? Memory gets fuzzy due to having the original mixed up with the Grand Design version.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    Agreed, with this there are characters who haven't used abilities in years and fans will argue that case to death. I'm confused as why Storm being validated as a Goddess in an actual book is subject to having to meet a certain standard?

She's a Goddess and a mutant the same way, Dani was a mutant and a Valkyrie, or Jean is a mutant and host for the PF, or Magik is mutant and a sorceress, you can mutant and multiple other things!!
    And BOOM! People are so hype to deny Storm her intersectionality until the X-books acknowledge it. Lol I think I’ll wait right along with them in that regard. Issa mess, it’s just a really big mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post