Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not likely, considering that the reason they depowered her is that her origin no longer made sense. The death of New 52 Superman is how she got empowered - but in current continuity, that never happened, meaning she had powers for no reason. Superman Reborn totally derailed her book as the very existence of Superwoman was now nonsensical. They don't want to remind us of that.
    Maybe just give her a Blackrock? Apparently Blackrocks aren't guaranteed to be evil or hate Superman. It's just that the one seen in most stories does both of those because of Silverstone's influence.

Have I ever mentioned how I find Bat-Rock to be a more interesting character than Batman?

So what characters(other than the JLA) that don't wear an S do you guys think would make sense for Superman to call on for backup when he needs help?

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    So what characters(other than the JLA) that don't wear an S do you guys think would make sense for Superman to call on for backup when he needs help?
    Booster Gold for time travel stuff. The Green Lanterns for cosmic threats like Mongul, Henshaw, and the like. Dr. Fate for mystic threats he can’t handle on his own, Khalid or Kent would be great for this role. The Question for when he needs a non-Batman detective (his wife knows Renee and I’m sure he could reach Vic if need be). And since they’ve been tangling with Bizarro, if he needs help with Multiversal stuff, get the Terrifics!

Hmm... interesting. It does kinda feel right for him to hang out with those characters.